SOUL } 58

"You promise you'll be okay?" Yoongi asked for the 145th time. I nodded, smiling as to not worry them. "I promise. Please, go, have fun." I say, and they did. They left, all leaving a kiss on my face and a hug in my arms before leaving. The second they left, I sat in my drugged up state. I had been shot again. Holy shit, someone is after the boys.

I texted my siblings, assuring them everyone is fine. They had seen the news, that the police were at the hotel I'm staying at. Everyone had. It was currently trending on Twitter. I texted my siblings a lot more than I mention. Anyways, I sent pictures to them, and they said I was literally an asshole for leaving Seoul. Fuck them. 

I ate my snacks, drank my soda and listened to my BTS music. Ah, so peaceful. So calm. Then Fire, and I'm screaming along the lyrics happily. I reviewed the trend about the hotel, and apparently people wondered if I was ok. How fucking adorable. I decided to tweet, saying, "The boys are alright, not a scratch on 'em- Don't worry"

They appreciated it. I continued texting my siblings, until Hae sent me a picture of the boys (who, now that I could think straight, took my breath away) half-partying with a slightly anzious look on their faces. I decided to text the group chat.

Ours: You guys good?

WorldwideHandsome🌹: ARA! This party is lame... I miss you.

Geeek🤓: Same, we shoulda never came

AgustD😎: We literally said that.

K🍪🍪kie: Noona do you miss me?

I instantly saved the picture, my heart skipping a beat

JiminiePabo🤣: Where the hell are you btw Kook

Ours: OFC I MISS YOU BABY BOY <3

Ours: I think I'll have to take a nap soon :'(

AlienBoi👽: Why aren't you sending normal emojis?

Ours: idk Tae stop questioning your soulmate

AlienBoi👽: alright angel whatever you say

AlienBoi👽: 👁👀😇

Hopeworldd😁: sksks

Ours: 👁👀👽✌️

AlienBoi👽: 😘😘👽💜😇

Ours: 😇💜👽✌️

JiminiePabo🤣: I don't understand..? Hobi Hobi?

Hopeworldd😁: Tae: I see you | Ara: I see you too | Tae: xx I purple you | Ara: I purple you too

WorldwideHandsome🌹: Thanks, Hope

Geeek🤓: Ara, bbygirl, are you really tired?