SOUL } 20

They left soon after, saying things about work and Hae isn't allowed to be out this far from home so she goes with them.

Taehyung decides he wants to play some video games and I sit in between his legs and we play some COD. He and Jungkook seem to favor Overwatch and League, but they use COD for split screen.

We play gun game, and it comes down to ten points but I play dirty and grab his thigh before hitting him with a solid head shot. He whines, throwing his controller down. "You cheater." He whines, and I giggle. "Rematch." He says, and we do. We do three more rounds, and I win two of the three games, only loosing the second because he cheated in the beginning of the game by unplugging my controller and getting one up one me. 

When we finish the fourth game of the day, we decide I win overall. Then I let him play his Overwatch and I watch him, giving him tips on how to better use his main, D.Va. At some point, I slip his controller out of his hands and show him how it's done.

I give it back after a few minutes, and he tries some of the techniques I showed him. We play for who knows how long, and soon enough Jin makes us eat and put down the controllers. We eat the food at the table, before returning to play Mario Kart together. It doesn't matter who won. Okay, I did. 

We switched to him playing Overwatch then. 

Jungkook swipes in soon and challenges us to a game of Mario Kart. He sits next to us, probably as close to me as he dares, and we play. It is so fucking close that it's up to who crosses the finish line first. Jungkook throws a mushroom at Tae, making Tae drop his controller in frustration. It comes down to who crosses the finish line 0.17 seconds before the other, and it's so close that we decide to call it a tie. (I won by 0.17 seconds yeah I know.) Yoongi congratulates me, telling me he was glad someone finally beat Jungkook. I reminded him we tied.

We then all played COD, Yoongi joining our gaming session. Hoseok settled next to us with snacks, watching our gaming. Namjoon retires to his bedroom to write music, and Jin retires to Namjoon and Tae's room to play League on Taehyung's gaming PC because he has 'better WiFi' on his computer. 

Jimin sits in between my legs after a while, and I wrap my arms around him and he lays flat against me, resting his head on my chest so his feet stick out a few inches from mine. I lose myself playing video games with Yoongi, Tae and Kookie. When Jin comes back out, he shakes his head. "You guys haven't even moved, have you?" He asks. I giggle, turning to him because Tae and Kook are 1v1ing in COD. "Nope. What time is it, Seokjinnie?" I hum. He chuckles, face sort of brightening. 

"It's like, 6." He says, making my eyes widen. "Holy shit, really?" I ask, making him laugh. "Yeah." He says as he wheezes. "We were thinking about getting food out because I'm tired and Yoongi doesn't seem to be really excited about making dinner." He says as Namjoon strolls out. "Sounds cool, have fun." Yoongi mutters, making me giggle. "They want us to come." I explain, making Yoongi turn to me. "Oh. Okay." He says. "Yay!" Jiminie squeals. "Let us finish the game." Tae hums. 

They finish the game, and Taehyung wins. We make sure to all pull on masks and hats or beanies before we leave.

We load in the van together, me sitting in between Taehyung and Hoseok. 

We find a decent restaurant and load out together. 

We order, and all pile into a booth. It's sort of risky, put Jin and Jungkook sit at the edge and I sit in the corner so there's no chance of bumping into them. I sit in between Tae and Yoongi and Tae, Hoseok, Yoongi and I decide to sing old camp songs while we wait. When we get our food, we bring it back to the car. That's when Taehyung realizes where we are.

"Oh, I'm gonna go say hi to Yi Chul at the comic store." He says, and a few of them nod. He pulls me down a few streets, and into a small comic book shop. He pulls me right up to the front, and there's a guy at the desk. He's reading a comic book, and he has a small cross tattoo under his eye. His hair is died dark blue and he's wearing a beanie.

"Hey, Hyung." Tae says, and Chul looks up. He raises an eyebrow and Tae pulls down his mask. "Aw, TaeTae. It's you." He grins, standing. He bows slightly, and Tae does too. "Who's she?" He asks, grinning. "This is my... friend. Ara." He says, pulling down my mask to show my face. He chuckles. "She's pretty. You guys are cute together." He hums. Tae grins, wrapping his arm around my waist. "Thanks, hyung. Anyways, we were just in the area and I wanted to see you and make sure you and your wife were doing well." He says softly, making me hum.

"Yeah, we're doing well. She's pregnant, actually." He hums.

That's when shit goes wrong. The flash goes off, and we turn to see a few people with their cellphones up. "Hi V! Oh my god who is she?" A girl asks as another flash goes off. Taehyung pulls me into his chest and pulls the mask on his face up as we run out of the store. We sprint down the street and all the way back to the van.

We hop in, out of breath. "Go, go!" Tae exclaims, and Namjoon pulls out of the parking spot. Then he sees the people with the flash on and he guns it.

WORD COUNT: 1008

My brother kicked my computer rip

We hit 500 read thank you ^-^

Also the song...¯\(°_o)/¯

kisses x