SOUL } 44

When I woke up, Hoseok was still sleeping. He looked adorable, so peaceful. I went and brushed my hair, my teeth, and washed my face; gently removing his arms from around my waist. I tiptoed back to him and kissed him on the forehead softly. His lips move into a gentle smile in his sleep, and I click a quick picture before I move over to the door. I yawn, before I get a text.

Taelien👽: You awake angel?

I smile softly, and take a selfie before sending it to him. He responds in five seconds.

Taelien👽: oMg sO cUtE 😭

Angel😇😍😋😝: Good-morning TaeTae 😘 

Taelien👽: oooh I want a good morning kiss 

Taelien👽: can I come over to your guys' room?? Is hyung still asleep?

Angel😇😍😋😝: Yeah he is... can you be quiet???

Taelien👽:...

Taelien👽:🤐🙊

I giggle to myself.

Angel😇😍😋😝: Alright Tae 💜

And then there was a soft knock immediately. I looked through the peep hole even though I felt his presence, and opened the door. He was only wearing boxers a one of his large black hoodies. His hair was messy, and his grin lit up my life. I shut it behind him before he hugs me tightly. I stifle a giggle in his chest. He pulled back before kissing me softly, smiling into the gentle kiss. "Good morning, Ara." He whispers, grinning. "Morning, Tae." I say, turning to see Hoseok's sleeping form. 

I grin softly as Tae rests his hands lightly on my waist. "Yah, Ara, your waist is so small!" He exclaims in a whisper. Then he starts petting the fuzzy onesie. "So cute, TaeTae." I mumble, and he smiles up at me. I ruffle his hair, before chuckling. "Hey... Ara, I have a question." He hums, a mischievous look flashing across his face. I raise my eyebrows gently. "Have you ever thought about dying your hair?" He asks. 

To be honest, I have. I've thought about dying it, but never have changed it from my so-black-it's-almost-blue color. 

"What color?" I ask, and he grins. "I was thinking maybe platinum blonde or, like, purple/maroon highlights." He says, and I turn, pretend thinking about it. I walk over, checking on Hoseok quietly. "What about you? Your hair is brown." I say, turning my head. He grins. "We could get it the same color?" He asks, and I wiggle my eyebrows. "Wouldn't that be a dead giveaway?" I ask, and he shrugs. "We could all dye our hair, like a color scheme." He says, and I bite my lip.

"I like Jinnie's purple hair." I say, pouting. "What if we all died our hair blonde?" He asks, and I cock my head to the side gently, picturing them all as blondes. "I think that's a good idea, coloring our hair the same. You should talk with the boys and the staff." I say, and he pouts. "Will you dye your hair with us?" He whines, and I move carefully and quietly over to him before going on my tippy-toes and kissing him on the forehead (he bent down a little). "No matter what color, I'll do it for you, TaeTae." I say, and he grins. 

He kisses me excitedly on the lips, and he squeals quietly. I raise my finger to my lips. "I want to go to Central Park." He says, and I hum. "We should bring some of the boys if we're going to Central Park." I said, and we texted them all to see if they were awake. We found out that only Jungkookie and Jiminie were awake, so I wrote a note for Hoseok, and kissed im on the forehead, before changing into some of my black skinny jeans with a long-sleeved black and white striped undershirt and a black t-shirt on top that says 'Leave Me Alone'. I wear my black converse. Then, Jimin makes me put on a BTS hat. 

"To show that you're ours." He said casually. 

We called an Uber, deciding to get breakfast before we went to Central Park. Fuck taxis, we wanted an Uber. And an Uber, we got. We all sat in the backseats of the van, Jungkookie and I in the back and Jimin and Tae in the front back seat thing. See, Jimin was acting kind of weird. He was acting kind of- too attractively. He wore an off-shoulder slouchy black jumper, with a fucking black choker (fuck me and all the ARMY's out there, right?) and black jeans. He put on some reddish lip tint, and he kind of looked like a vampire. Jungkookie wore a slouchy pink jumper, and light wash jeans, as well as sunglasses perched in his hair. Tae... Tae wore black jeans, a black, button up, collared shirt (he left like, three buttons unbuttoned). He pulled down his sleeves to show his forearms, and wore a belt with chains dangling. 

They- I think they were just fucking with my feelings. We made our way to a small Cafe and ordered some pastries. I took a picture of Jungkookie holding a croissant up to his mouth like a smile, and tweeted it (with his permission). Jungkookie scolded Tae when he tried to order a coffee for himself. When we finished, we called another Uber to take us to Central Park. We put our masks on, before departing from our Uber. It took five seconds before I was on Jungkookie's back. 

"Why am I up here, again?" I asked gently, and Jungkook giggled. "So you don't hurt your feet, Noona!" He said as he turned to Tae. "Noona has strong legs." He whispers, and I giggle as I pull myself up on him, resting my head on his shoulder. We stopped to buy ice-cream. Jungkookie got chocolate, Jiminie got strawberry, Tae got cotton candy, and I got cookies'n'cream. We ate our ice cream as we watched people run around, before we got recognized and had to bolt.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT'S- THAT'S THE MAKNAE LINE AND... Ara?" Teenage girls. We sprinted, Jimin and I behind Jungkook and Tae. I stayed behind for Jimin, and I grabbed Jimin's hand before I sped up. My added speed propelled him forward and we caught up to the others in no time. We finally got out of the park and down a few streets. We hid in an ally, all of them panting heavily. I giggle. "We should go back to the hotel room, the boys are blowing us up." I say, checking my phone. 

We wandered the streets of New York for another hour before Ubering back. When we finally made it up and into mine and Taehyung's hotel room, the boys were all there. Shit. 

WORD COUNT: 1113

Okay a lot has been happening in my personal life and romantic life and- I'm not single anymore. Yeah, I'm really really whipped too. Fuck me it's weird and disgusting.

Also, Ara is half American Caucasian on her mother's side and half Korean on her dad's side- don't know if I said that before. Happy Friday <3

Kisses x