SOUL } 47

I was truly excited to meet the boys' favorite collaborator, and to be honest, her soulmate. I wanted to meet someone else who was the soulmate of a celebrity. Hoseok helped me put my shoes on, grumbling softly, and helped me to my feet. We made our way down to the lobby when Halsey texted that she was here. We walked outside and- ba-bam! The paparazzi! The ARMY! Even Halsey had her own group of fans, as we walked over to her rental. It was a sleek black car, currently being driven by her driver? Our guards were glad that the Hotel security were protecting us as they went over to help Halsey and her soulmate out. 

I wasn't taken aback at the face of Halsey as she ran to greet me, but the beautiful girl behind her. She had golden caramel skin, and piercing gray eyes. She was wearing a yellow sundress, and a yellow straw hat to match, perching on her natural curls. She was gorgeous, maybe the next gorgeous girl I'd ever seen, after my sister. Halsey hugged me tightly, pulling back and checking me out. "Oh shit, you're so pretty, Ara! Nice to finally meet you!" She squealed in English. She immediately punched me in the face with her Unnie vibes, and I grinned. 

"Nice to meet you too!" I said, and I checked her out now. She was wearing a black crop top and some mom jeans. "See this is Nichole! She's from Louisiana." She says, turning to pull her soulmate closer by the waist. We headed inside, Halsey giving a small wave to the crowd. "To formally introduce her, this is Ara." Jungkook says in English, humming. Once Halsey checks in, we decide to go up to room 106. "So spill!" Halsey squealed as she sat down on the bed. Nichole had already wandered over to me, and I was smiling at her. "Hello." She said in Korean, the pronunciation not very good but it was very cute. 

"Hello. I'm Ara." I bowed to her. She bowed back, a smile spreading on her face. Halsey calls her over, and she goes over to sit with Halsey. "Anyways, so you want us to tell you about Ara?" Namjoon asks. "Yes." Halsey says. I giggle. "Okay so number one, she is a BTS soulmate." He says, and Halsey squeals. "Who?" She exclaims, and her soulmate eyes us all. "They're all her soulmates." She says, and Halsey looks at her softly. "What?" She asks. "Look at how they are looking at her." Nichole says, and Halsey analyzes us. "I don't get it." She admits.

"Ah, you wouldn't." Namjoon says. "She Bonded with Hobi first, then Jimin. and then Yoongs, Me, Tae, Jin and Kook." He says, listing them off. I nod. "Can you... uh... prove it?" Halsey asks hesitantly. Nichole wacks her and she winces. I open my palm, letting the crack of electricity quiet everyone. Halsey pushes Nichole a little behind her, Nichole shaking her head slightly. "I got that when Namjoon Bonded and Finalized with me at the same time." I say, and Halsey's eyes widen. I motion to Hoseok, and he wraps his arms around me. I peck him on the lips softly, before turning back to Halsey and her soulmate. "Proved?" I ask, and Halsey nods. 

I hum, and Jin sighs. "Why didn't I get to kiss you?" He whines, walking forward with a pout on his face. I sigh. "Jinnie calm down." I say, turning back to the two girls. "She's really pretty, Namjoon." Halsey says softly. I bow, thanking her. Nichole stands up, planting a soft kiss on Halsey's lips before walking forward, and grabbing my hand, pulling me out of the room. Hoseok grabs my other hand and allows himself to follow me and Nichole. She pulls us all the way to her and Halsey's room and to the patio. "We've been here before. Anyways, I have questions." She says, and sits down. Hoseok sits down, pulling me down onto him and I elbow him gently.

He laughs, and Nichole smiles softly. "Cute. So you have seven soulmates?" She asks, and I nod softly. "Do you have a favorite?" She asks, and I shake my head. "How many have you kissed?" She asks. "Only three of them." I say, and she smiles. "I assume Seokjin was one of them?" She asks, and I chuckle. "What's she saying?" Hoseok hums as he fiddles with my Versace belt. "She's just curious about the whole 7 soulmates thing." I say back to him in Korean. 

She continues asking questions, invasive or not, until Tae and Halsey open the door. "Yah! We were worried about you three!" Tae says softly, pulling me up and out of Hoseokie's lap. I giggle as he fluffs my ponytail. "We've got to go to that photo shoot. Do you want to come, angel?" He asks, and I smile, nodding. "Okay love, but they might ask to take some pictures of you with us because we match so perfectly, alright?" Hoseok asks, wrapping his arms around me. I nod. We say a polite goodbye to Halsey and Nichole before leaving to the limo. 

We do our bad ass photo shoot, and then we go back to the hotel and film the Bangtan Bomb with Halsey and Nichole. When Namjoon finishes that, he texts it to the boys' manager before we all put on comfier clothes. I put on some of Hoseok's red sweat pants and my slouchy red shirt that falls off my shoulder. also replace the expensive choker and rings with my regular ones, but I do take off the earrings in general. I also put on some of Hoseok's comfy socks, and let down my hair.

The boys all turn in their phones to Namjoon when they decide they want to drink now. Namjoon locks all of their phones (including his) in his duffel bag (he has a fucking padlock on it yeah) and turns to me. "Are you planning on drinking, baby girl?" He asks, and when I shake my head no, he smiles softly. "A vegetarian straightedge?" He asks, and I roll my eyes. "I drink sometimes." I defend, and he chuckles. They all post-mate the alcohols as follows: 2 bottles of rum, 4 bottles of soju, and 2 bottles of vodka. They order shot glasses, and orange juice and an array of things to mix the drinks with, like milkshakes, sodas, energy drinks. When it all shows up, the post-mates guy looks dumbfounded that there are only eight of us. 

WORD COUNT: 1096

Ok first off

Rip Kobe

Second

Miss me with that coronavirus shit

Third

THE BOYS WERE SO PRETTY AT THE GRAMMYS :'''')

Kisses x