SOUL } 35

The day past quickly, and now it was around 6PM. I had spent the day with them, calming Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi and Tae down. 

I hummed as I remembered sunset at 7. "Anybody wanna go somewhere with me?" I hum, and they all look at me. "Where?" Namjoon hums, and I chuckle. "A half hour away by car. You don't have to come." I hum as I slip my shoes on, getting up from Tae's lap. He grabs my hand. "Count me in, angel." He says softly. I grin. "Anyone else?" I ask. Jungkook nods, standing to go put his shoes on. Jimin does too. Yoongi nods, grinning. "Will it be dangerous, baby?" Jin asks as he puts his shoes on. I shake my head, grinning. 

Hoseok already has his shoes on like Yoongi, so he stands. "So just you, Namjoon?" I ask, and he rolls his eyes. "Surprise? Got it." He says, and I smirk. "Alright. Well, I'm going with Seokjinnie." I say, making Jin grin. That's when Yoongi and Jungkook take off, Hoseok right behind them. Tae sighs, and Jimin pouts. "Not fair, my legs aren't as long." Jimin says, and I chuckle. "Well I am holding your hand so it's not fair for me either." Taehyung says. I scoff. "Don't pin this on me!" I laugh, and Namjoon hums. 

"Well I'm the other fucking driver so excuse me." Namjoon says playfully, making me laugh. "Hey! We can drive!" Jimin protests, and Namjoon raises his eyebrows. "Do you want to?" He asks, holding out the keys. Jimin shakes his head. "Uh-uh, no thanks." He says, making Tae sigh in relief. I giggle. 

"Okay, well I'm gonna go get in the car with the others. I'll see you when we get there." I hum, hugging Jimin. I hug Tae, and then I look to Namjoon. He smiles, and I hug him. He holds m for a little longer than Tae did, before I run out to get in the car. The three boys are all crammed in the backseat, and I giggle. "Hoseok, get  out. Go get in the front seat." I snicker, and he follows my instructions. Yoongi climbs out, and I get in the middle. I buckle my seat belt before laying on Yoongi. He wraps his arm around me, and Jungkook pulls my legs on his lap. 

"Here." He says hugging my knees to his chest and making me giggle. My head lands on Yoongi's thighs and he looks down at me with a soft look on his face. I move to get up, but he holds me down gently. "Stay there." He says softly, and I hum softly as he starts playing with my hair. Jungkook makes me rest my feet on his thigh, and rests his chin on my knee. I pull out my phone, and take pictures as Yoongi chuckles, looking down at me. These gods who don't have fucking bad angles. 

I then start taking pictures of Jungkook, who grins once he notices I'm paying attention to him. Then afterwards, I take pictures of the side of Hoseok's face. "Isn't it a shame that you're taking pictures of the uglier members?" Jin hums, making me scoff. "You are all extremely attractive. You're all like, 100000's. Every single one of you." I hum, making a light shade of pink color both Jungkook's and Yoongi's faces.

"Well, you're a 100000 too." Hoseok says, and I roll my eyes. "You're so full of shit, Hoseok." I giggle, and then Jungkook hums. He starts taking pictures of me, and I grin. "Sent. Look." Jungkook says, and I sit up just fast enough to see the car behind us falter, swerving a little. I snicker. "I sent it to Namjoon." Jungkook says as I lay back down. Yoongi snickers too. "We're going to Mount Namsan. I have a secret cliff I watch the sunset on sometimes." I hum, and Yoongi grins. 

"Doesn't really count as a secret if you show us, though, does it?" Jin asks, and I giggle. "You're my soulmates. I'm not keeping any secrets from you and I want to share with you." I say. "That's adorable." Yoongi say, and I glare. "I will bite you." I say, making him laugh. 

The rest of the car ride goes smoothly, and before soon we're pulling up to the mountain Hike-site. Jin passes out masks before we get out. Namjoon looks utterly lost. "What are we doing?" He asks behind his face-mask, making him look a little cuter than usual, like a soft bean. "Come on, guys." I say, and grab Kookie's hand. Hoseok comes up behind me and grabs my hand too. We hike to my secret little cliff, and when we get there, all the boys are sweating. I eye them as I sit down in my beautiful leafy fairy forest. 

Taehyung and Namjoon sit on both of my sides, and we wait for the sunset. "This is really pretty, you can see everything from up here. Even over the smog." Namjoon says, grabbing my hand. "Do you not understand how perfect this is?" He asks. I smile. "I do, trust me." I say as I grab Taehyung's hand. We all watch the sun set, removing our masks right when it started. We watched the sky morph above the smog line, from orange to pink to red. 

It was the most beautiful sunset I'd ever seen, and I looked around to see the boys who were smiling up at the sky. It was so perfect. Too perfect. I knew that in three days the boys would be gone, for over a month. I know I'll probably become an ARMY and dissolve into a black-hole of BTS content but it's the time now that we have. 

We all talk and laugh into the night, before deciding to go back. We pull our masks up before we leave, though. When we're at the base of the mountain, we spot some drunk guys. Like, 4 of them. They're all wandering around together, and they look to be in their late twenties. Taehyung instantly squeezes my hand tighter. "Oh, hey princess." One of the guys slur, a tall blond guy says. Namjoon and Jin move closer to me, but one guy pushes his way forward. 

"Hey baby, uh, wanna go home with me?" He slurs with a wink, grabbing my mask away. Namjoon pushes is way in front of me, but I place my hand on his arm as Jimin shrugs off his jacket and places it on my arms so I'm not uncomfortable. "Hey, dude, I was just talking to pretty lady here." He slurs, smirking as if Namjoon was amused. "Back off." Namjoon says, politely yet confidently. The dude smirks. "Well, obviously you all get a piece of that ass? What's one or two more?" He snickers.

"You little-" Jimin starts, but I turn. "It's not worth it. Let's go." I say, but the guy in front of us laughs. "Wait, baby, you're just asking for it." The guy smirks, and I let the boys push the way through to the car. 

Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi slide in, leaving a pissed off Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok to go to the other car. I hum as I cuddle into Tae, Jungkook calling shotgun. Yoongi sits next to me, silently steaming before I grab his hand and lean into him. He turns to me, his eyes filled with fire. I make eye contact with a soft look. He gets softer by the second, finally wrapping his arm around my torso. Taehyung watches with a soft expression, and he intertwines our fingers. 

"You okay, Kookie?" I hum, and Jungkook turns to look at me. "Yeah, just a little upset." He says, and I nod. "Okay, baby boy." I say, and he smiles softly. "Seokjinnie?" I ask softly, and he hums. "You okay, baby?" He asks. "You graciously and bravely saved my life! However can I repay you?" I said playfully, giggling afterwards. Jin grins, and I comfort my backseat boys all the way back to the BTS house. 

WORD COUNT: 1349

This is for fucking Juice holy shit bro a fucking legend

Kisses x