SOUL } 19

I peeped out the peep hole to see my siblings. Hae was having a mental breakdown, Kyu was comforting her, Dae and Hye were trying not to laugh at her. I took a deep breath before I pulled on the finger-less gloves that Yoongi found in his dresser. It would do little more than help me control it, but it would work. 

I opened the door, and I felt Jimin's slightly-bigger-than-mine-which-is-not-very-impressive hands slip into my slightly smaller hand. I hummed and pulled Jimin out to meet Kyu-Kyu and Hae. Hae was wearing a dress, which is funny because she literally only wears dresses to flirt. I feel a little more secure now that I have the more sexually active boys both Finalized. Also, she's 15 so I probably shouldn't have been afraid in the first place but whatevs. And my sister, so she wouldn't try to steal my soulmates away.

Hae breaks free from my brothers and jumps into my arms. I chuckle as she hugs me. "I missed you! You left me with all the boys!" She whines, pulling back. I nod, turning to Jimin. "I've been with seven, leave me alone." I say, making her turn to Jimin. "Yes! I saw you in that picture with Suga!" She says, and I grin. "I don't know what you're talking about." I quote Yoongi, making her giggle.

"Hi, I'm Choi Hae." Hae says, bowing to Jimin. Jimin bows back, making Hae grin. "I'm Park Jimin." He says, grinning. She nods as the boys walk up behind her. "Oh, come in." Jimin says, smiling and backing up to let my siblings in. The boys are all acting quite nervously, making me think that they feel the need to impress Hae either because she's my sister or a fan, or both. 

I grab Hae's hand with the one that's not holding Jimin's, steadying it. She waves. "Hi Hoseok Oppa." She mumbles, making Hoseok grin. "Hi, dongsaeng." He says, making her smile. "I'm Choi Hae, everybody." She says, bowing. They bow together, and introduce themselves one by one as if she couldn't name them just by seeing their kneecaps. 

We bring them to the kitchen, where we pulled some more chairs from the attic just for them before they showed up. Apparently, electricity inside your body fills you with energy. 

We sit around the table, after I hug Kyu-Kyu and tell him I missed him.

We all run them through the story about me Bonding with them all, and me finalizing with the four before I got electrocuted. 

"So now I have a bunch of electricity in my body and I'm able to control it with my hands." I recap, and Kyu and Hae just kind of listen. All my siblings and I are very close, but my closest siblings are Hae and Kyu. Kyu is just quiet, although he's brilliant, and Hae is just very starstruck and also confused.

"Nice." Kyu says, his protectiveness draining once he realizes they're my soulmates. "Have you tried to use your electricity to levitate anything yet? Yourself?" He hums. I shake my head. "I am barely strong enough to control it." I hum. "25k watts of electricity is a lot." He hums, doing the calculations in his head. My father is a musician, and my mother was a scientist. We got a beautiful mixture of them both. 

"7 guys, sis, I didn't know you were Poly." Kyu hums. I shoot him a look. "I didn't know either, idiot." I say, making the boys chuckle. "I want to see. Electrocute me." He says, sticking his arm out. Namjoon shakes his head. I wrap my fingers around his forearm and then I shock him. I mean to aim low, but I feel my fingers let loose a little more than I anticipate and his arm flashes so we see his bones. "Ouch." He hisses, rubbing his red forearm. 

I wince. "You okay?" I ask. He nods. "Bad ass." He mutters, making everyone else laugh. 

"So you've Finalized the Bond of Souls with my bias?" Hae asks, and I hum. "Yes," I say. "And about three of your bias wreckers." She erupts in giggles.

"Who's next?" She asks. My eyes meet Tae's. "Taehyung. Jungkookie and Seokjin decided unanimously." I say. "Tae is very enthusiastic to Bond so we decided to let him go first." Jin reiterates, so he doesn't sound like an asshole. I'm sitting in between Hae and Jimin, by the way, and Jimin is rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

"When are you going to Bond?" Kyu asks, and I shrug. "We just decided Tae was next when you guys showed up." I hum, and Taehyung grins. "Don't stop because of us." Hae hums. All of my siblings were obsessed with the process of Bonding, because none of them had ever Bonded and they were all lonely bitches. They thought that we were all Bondless. They had never seen anyone Bond, so it made sense they were curious. 

"Wait, you want us to Bond now? In front of you?" Tae asks, and Dae shrugs. "You can, you don't have to. We thought we were all Bondless 'till Ara, so we're curious." He hums, and the boys do they're cute understanding sounds. "Yeah, okay, sure." Tae says, his face growing eager as he stands. I roll my eyes. "Okay well I hope I don't electrocute you, Tae." I hum, and he shrugs. "I'll live." He says.

I turn my chair and stand, and my siblings watch in awe as Taehyung sticks out his hand. I wiggle my eyebrows at my siblings before grabbing Tae's hand, touching his smooth skin for the first time. I feel it, and it feels a little more powerful than Yoongi, Hoseok or Jimin's Bonding. I close my eyes and exhale sharply. It may be more powerful because of how much I'm controlling my electricity. 

When I open my eyes, Taehyung's eyes are already open. I can't explain how amazing it is to have five soulmates Sealed to me. 

He's got a square-ish or heart-ish grin and it melts my heart. It's a puppy. I notice things now about him, like how smooth his skin is and his mole. The way his hair falls over his forehead and how his eyes shine as well as twinkle. 

Taehyung pulls his hand away, just for our hands to smash together again. "Interesting. It seems as though you two are magnets for now." Dae says. I bite my lip. "Cool." Taehyung says, before Hae stands and moves over to where Tae was sitting, in between Yoongi and Jimin. Tae sits next to me, and brings our hand to his thigh. 

WORD COUNT: 1113

Okay well lowkey yeah I just updated yesterday and the day before but it's Monday so :)

I'm... I've been up for a while.

ALSO ALEC MY BABIE <3333

Goodnight now.

Kisses x