SOUL } 39

His lips were moving but I didn't know what he was saying as my black hoodie started getting wet. The burn was coming from the right side of my chest but so close to the middle. I could barely feel it though, as I cupped Jin's face with my hands and leaned into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me, and I could feel that he was sobbing, not able to talk. I was pulled away from him slightly afterwards, and they tried putting him on the stretcher first.

They thought he had been shot. Not under my watch, bitch. 

They put me on the stretcher, the crowd letting Jin and I pass to the ambulance. Kyu got on the ambulance with Jin as they cut my sweatshirt off, leaving me in my sports bra. I started hearing after they put the air thing on me. "Can you hear me?" The first-responder asked, which I nodded to. I pulled the air thing off, sitting up. The first-responder protested but I pulled Jin into a hug. "Stop crying, Seokjinnie, okay?" I asked, and he nodded, sniffling. I was shoved back onto the thing, although I got to keep the inhaler off. 

"Hye's gonna- ugh- kill me." I hissed. "Jin, sing for me at my funeral?" I ask playfully as my breathing got even more labored. "I promise." He sniffs, making me roll my eyes. "I'll be- I'll be fine." I yelp as the first-responder prods at my wound. I grab Jin's hand with the one that wasn't holding his. I sat up, the first responder giving up. Kyu immediately pulled his shirt off, pulling it on my head as we came to a stop. I stood off of the stretcher, the first responder now hyper-ventilating in the corner. 

I helped the driver push open the doors and he looked confused for a second as I pulled Jin out of the ambulance. The flashes of light coming from the phones were a lot as I pulled Jin into the hospital. I pulled him up to my previous hospital room, collapsing on the bed. I pulled off Kyu's shirt before grabbing my wound. The doctors, and my family instantly rushed in. The doctors pulled me out to do another surgery, but I kept hold of Jin. "She's my soulmate!" He hisses, and I nod. "I uh, won't be able to go under anyways. Let him come, please." I request, and they nod with hesitation. 

I am transferred to a table once we get to the surgery room, holding onto Jin's hand. He's pulled away to be dressed in a medical gown and whatever, before he comes back. He holds my hand as they clean the blood off me, injecting pain killers in me left and right. "Are you okay, baby?" He whimpers, trying not to cry. "Yeah. Aw, Namjoon's gonna kill me." I hiss as they dig in, starting to find the bullet. 

Jin's shaking, gripping onto my hand. "Talk to me, Seok- Seokjin." I grunt as they dig in deeper. "I should have never left you!" He says, sniffling. I sigh. "I'm sorry for falling. Twice. Okay?" I ask, and he nods. "Why haven't you cried?" He asks, and I bite my lip as they pull out the bullet. They seal the wound then, and stitch it together. "I- don't feel like it. You need me." I say, and he sniffs. "Okay, well then I'll continue needing you." He says, and I close my eyes. "I'll be fine." I say, and they finish the procedure quite quickly. They put a bandage over it, before I sit up. 

"Seokjinnie can you go- uh- get a shirt from my room. They brought clothes for me." I say, and he nods. He leaves, and I stand. "Sit down!" The doctor orders, but I wave him off. Jin comes back in quickly, and puts a loose short sleeved shirt over my head. "When are the boys gonna be here?" I ask, sniffling. He sighs, pulling me into a hug. "I'll take her to her room." He announces, before pulling me down the hall. "They'll be here soon. That surgery took forever." He says and I hum.

"Did it?" I ask, and he nods. "Oh. Okay." I say. He sits me on the bed, my brothers sleeping in the chairs around. He shushes me, before sitting at the edge of my bed. I pull him to the top, and cuddle into him. He holds me. "I looked at the videos. You saved me." He says softly. I yawn. "I think this is a little too late, but I'd take a bullet for you Kim Seokjin." I say, making him grin. Then a doctor comes in. He looks annoyed.

"There are, like, six idols out there. Can they come in?" He asks, and I jump up. I race him out there, winning. I jump onto the closest boy, which is Hoseok. He wraps his arms around me, and I'm enveloped in the boys. After a few minutes of our reunion, we're pulled to our room. My brothers say a quick goodbye, woken up by the noise, and leave. 

"You were shot, right?" Jungkook asks tugging up my shirt a little to see. I don't mind it, but Namjoon pulls his hand away. "JUNGKOOK!" He hisses, but I roll my eyes. Jin nods, pulling the shirt over my head and showing the bandage. Namjoon's already at work, peeling the bandage carefully off my skin to reveal the huge bruises around the bullet hole itself, sewed together. He winces. "What about your head?" He asks as Jin pulls my shirt back on. I sigh. 

Namjoon pulls back my head bandage, cursing. "Fuck, Ara, what even happened?" He asks. "I took HaeHae flying. Long story short, she fell. I saved her." I mumble, and he nods. "You're such a..." He stops, analyzing me. "a stupid hero. Now you should go to bed." He says, and I nod. "I'm tired." I mumble, and I yawn. I sit down on my bed, opening my arms. Yoongi climbs in the bed, but readjusts me so I'm laying on him. He wraps his arms around my stomach, before I pass out. 

WORD COUNT: 1037

Ok so reunion. Merry Christmas- happy holidays 😊

Now goodnight <3

Kisses x