SOUL } 31

I said goodbye to the boys, and promised Jungkook to text him all day. 

I got into one of the cars with Jin, and he hummed. "I don't like leaving you alone, baby." He hums as he starts the car. I chuckle. "Well I don't like leaving you guys either. Imagine leaving me, but multiplied by 7." I say. He sighs.

I give him directions, and when we pull into my driveway, he sighs. 

"Look, Jin, I'll text you all. I'll send pictures if you send me some. I promise. You can call me and shit." I say. He clicks his teeth. "Okay baby, it's just- we won't be able to protect you." He says, pouting. I hum, and climb over the seat divider and into his lap. He hums, hands resting on my thighs. "I've got superpowers, remember? Just because I haven't been using them doesn't mean I don't have them." I say, and he nods. I let my hands rest on his shoulders now.

"Don't worry about me, Worldwide Handsome." I hum, and he grins. I lean down to kiss him goodbye, and he pulls me closer on his lap. He kisses me softly, his lips full and warm and sparks fly. "Okay. Should I walk you to the door?" He asks after a few moments, pulling back. I nod, chuckling. I kiss him again, and he melts against me, leaning in softly. 

"Okay, we'll miss you." He hums, pulling back. I roll off him softly. "I'm sure you will, Seokjinnie, because I'll be missing you all ten times more." I said, and which I meant. He walked me to the door, and left me with another hug. "You need anything, you call me, OK?" He asked, and I nodded. He sighed, before returning to the car. I walked in with a final wave, and shut the door behind me. I go to the kitchen, and then realize I'm wearing all their clothes, fuck my life. Dae shows up first, and eyes me. "Wow, subtle. Dad, she's here!" He yells, and my Dad comes down the stairs before pulling me into a hug.

"How have you been, Munchkin?" He asks, grinning. I chuckle. "Great, I've been safe." I say. "Well you're viral for hanging out with those boys." He says, and I nod. "Well I have some news." I say, and Dae hums as the rest of everyone comes down. Kyu and Hae rush to hug me. they even lift me off the ground in their excitement. "Is it finished?" Hae asks, and then stops, remembering Dad.

"What's your news, Ara?" He asks. I bite my lip. "Well, kind of, well. You remember Hoseok, right?" I ask, and he nods. "Well he's my soulmate." I say, and he squeals. "I know!" He says, jumping up and down. "It was obvious." He says, and I nod. "Well, the rest of the band are my soulmates as well." I say, closes my eyes. The noise stops. I cringe. 

"Really?" He asks, and I nod. My phone dings. I look at it. "Jungkook." I mumble, and Hae giggles. He texted me a photo, a selfie.

 He texted me a photo, a selfie

I show Hae and she squeals. "He's so cute." She says, and I nod. I show Kyu and he nods. Then he texts me.

Kookie🐰: I miss you already. I wants a hug.

I sigh. "Why are you over here if you just Bonded to them all? And Finalized? That was fast." Dad says. I nod as I text Kookie back. 

Noona💖💖: I miss you too Kookie

"Well you wanted to see me." I say, and my Dad nods. "Well, you can go back over tomorrow. I couldn't be away from your mother a day for 6 months." He says, and I nod. "Well, I have seven soulmates. It's harder." I say, and he nods. "Okay, well, um, I'm going to go upstairs. I'll talk to you later, Dad." I say, before skipping upstairs. My brothers and Hae follow me. I collapse on my bed. "I'm so glad Dad makes you all share rooms." I hum, and Hae snickers. "I have the attic, remember?" She asks, and I nod. "Oh right. Well, I'm glad he makes the boys share rooms." I giggle. 

"Well, we have the biggest room." Dae says, and I roll my eyes. "Honestly, I think I'll be moving soon. Don't tell Dad. I say as Hye shuts the door behind him. "Me too. I need to get my own place." Hye says. "Really, you're just gonna leave us hanging?" Dae says. I sigh. "Everyone will have their own rooms." I suggest, and Hae sighs, sitting on my bed. Dae sits on my bean bag, and Kyu sits on my bed too. Hye sits on the other beanbag.

I pull out my phone, texting Jungkook as I talk. 

Kookie🐰: Why don't you just come backk 😞😞

Noona💖💖:  I'll be back tomorrow Kookiee 😘 

Kookie🐰: Really?🤗

Noona💖💖: Yes Kook- I promise

Kookie🐰: Ok Noona, well I'm gonna go dance with Hoseokie and Jiminie❤️❤️

Noona💖💖: Bye bye, baby 😘👋
seen

Then I got a text from the group chat with me and my siblings.

Hyunggg😂: Let's talk here, Dad's snooping

Prettyboy🤣: We know, Hye-ah

Prettyboy🤣: Idiot

KyuKyu🙃: Well, Ara's already on her phone🙄 

BadBitch😅: Ah, fuck you Kyu Kyu 🖕

BabySiss😊: She's texting one of the her boytoys, leave her alone

BadBitch😅: It's Jungkook.. Not like Tae or anything lmaoo

KyuKyu🙃: Sorrrrry 

BadBitch😅: Anyways, I have a secret

Prettyboy🤣: Spill the tea biotch

Hyunggg😂: Yes, spill the tea

BadBitch😅: Don't freak out...

Hyunggg😂: Bitch how you already pregnant

BabySiss😊: wait wut

BadBitch😅: sksksksksks im not

KyuKyu🙃: well then whAT

BadBitch😅: I got a prophecy?

Now I look up and meet Hye's, eye, then look back down.

Hyunggg😂: BITCH DA FUQ

BabySiss😊: wait wut

KyuKyu🙃: what

Prettyboy🤣: uh

BadBitch😅: the goddess or whatever came to me right after I finalized with Kookie

BadBitch😅: I passed out and i saw her. she gave us physical copy of the prophecy

KyuKyu🙃: shouldn't we, uh, tell dad

Hyunggg😂: we shouldn't

KyuKyu🙃: ...k

Prettyboy🤣: promiseee?

BadBitch😅: ?

Hyunggg😂: ?

BabySiss😊: ?

KyuKyu🙃: fineeeeee

WORD COUNT: 1041

Okay thanks for 1000 reads okay bye 

Kisses x