SOUL } 9

I was at the house, and the boys smuggled me in without the others noticing. They were mostly in the rooms or the backyard. Jimin picked out a pair of clothes for me, a pair of light wash skinny jeans and a sleeveless white shirt with 95 on the back. He sends me off to the bathroom, and we avoid the boys again.

"Be quick." Jimin pleads, before he leaves me to the bathroom by myself. It burns, so I'm quick as I take a shower. I pull his clothes on quickly, and I pad out in his clothes, barefoot and hair wet. I'm holding my dirty clothes in a wad. Jimin's waiting for me, and he hugs me. He looks me up and down and has a smirk plastered on his face when he's done. I poke him in the side as his eyes darken. "Hey!" I laugh. Hoseok walks around the corner now, hair wet and pulling a shirt over his head. 

"Oh, she's already out." He smiles, and then he hands me a pair of socks. They have little cartoon characters on them and I grin. "Thank you Hoseok." I say, and he pulls me into a hug, and away from Jimin for a second. I don't mind the burn quite as much, but Jimin does. "Hyung!" He whines, and Hoseok pulls back. "Right, right." He says as Jimin grabs my hand. He pouts playfully, and I giggle as I lean up to kiss his cheek.

"Well, I'm going to brush her hair while you shower, okay Chim?" He asks, and Jimin pouts softly. "Okay, well, I'll be quick. I promise." He says, before slipping into the bathroom and letting my hand fall to my side. I wince at the pain, until Hoseok replaces Jimin's hand, easing the pain slightly.

"Come on." He mutters, and is about to pull me to the room, but another figure appears from where he just came from. He stops, and we make eye contact. He must be one of the most handsome men I'd ever seen, his eyes a dark brown and his face just the most handsome. His eyes widen a little and he tugs at his bottom lip. The Pull stops as Hoseok steps in front of me. "Now." He says, and pulls me away from the broad shouldered man.

He pulls me to his and Jimin's room quickly, and pulls out a brush as I put on the socks he handed me. "Who was that?" I ask, and he sighs. "That was Seokjin." He says as he runs the brush through my hair, pulling me on his bed. He takes his place sitting behind me as he brushes my hair. "His pictures don't do him justice." I say, and he laughs. "That's what Jimin says about you." Hoseok says. 

I frown at his mention, the burn hurting worse. "When are we gonna tell the guys?" I ask softly, before Jimin bursts in the room and puts his and on my knee. "Ah." He sighs, the pain being relieved. "As soon as we get them all together, I guess." He hums. "Now that you just got the Pull with Jin." He says, cluing Jimin in. Jimin nods. "Fine, come on." He says, pulling me off of Hoseok's bed. Hoseok puts down the brush, and stands. "Okay." He says, slinging his arm around my shoulders. 

They pull me out to the living room, and sit me on the couch. They turn on the Television, and flip it to MLP, but I'm too nervous to watch. The first person to show up is Namjoon, but not alone. He has a different girl than the day before, and he has his hand up her shirt. 

I almost vomit. Literally. Hoseok kinda pulls my head into his chest as he hisses his leader's name. 

"What?" Namjoon hisses, turning to Hoseok. As soon as he sees me though, he shoos the girl off, calling her an Uber. I watch as he watches me, and sits down on one of the other two couches. "Hello. You must be Ara." He says, his voice sultry and deep and powerful. I squeeze Hoseok's hand as I feel the need to seal the Bond. He squeezes back, calming me and my possessive ass self.

"Did I hear Ara?" I hear a deeper voice ask, and I grin as Taehyung peeks around the corner. He finds my face and he lights up. I realize that we met eyes yesterday, and the pull was already finished. "Ara!" He says, and then he stops at the seriousness of the scene. Hoseok grins, though, and so does Jimin. "Tae!" Jimin giggles, and jumps up. It burns me, and I wince, but he just jumps on his friend. I stand, and bow to Namjoon, and then to Tae.