SOUL } 46

Tae's, Jimin's, Jungkook's, Namjoon's, and Jin's mouths pop open. Hoseok and Yoongi kind of go blank, faces glossing over. "What? Do I have something on my face?" I ask, pulling my hands up to cover my face. "No, Noona, you're s-so pretty." Jungkook stutters, blushing. I feel blood rush to my face. "You guys are so stupid! You made me think I messed up my makeup!" I squeaked, sitting down next to Jin. I pushed him lightly, and he took a deep breath. "Seokie-ah, you look handsome." I say, and his face lights into a grin. "Thank you, Ara. You look gorgeous, baby." He says, leaning down to kiss my forehead. 

"Y-Yeah. G-Go-orgeous.." Namjoon says, switching from Korean to English nervously. The others try to say stuff, but fail. The ride isn't that long, and by the end of it, only Namjoon, Jimin and Jungkook can't talk to me without a stutter. When the limo stops, a security guard opens the door from the outside. Namjoon gets out, followed by the members from eldest to youngest. Jungkook and Tae stand by the limo to help me out. I take their hands gratefully, and they lift me out of the limo easily. It drives off, and I don't even cringe at the screaming crowd around us. Tae, Kookie and I catch up to the boys, and I walk forward with them. 

I see signs for the boys, and I let my heart skip a few beats. Namjoon turns to me, smiling reassuringly. I smile softly at him, and we continue into the building, and into a back room to prepare ourselves for the interview. Some teenager pops in the room, holding a clipboard. "You're up in ten." She says (in Korean), before shutting the door. I take a deep breath. "OK so who am I going out there as?" I ask, and Namjoon grins. "Choi Ara, BTS companion. No soulmate talk, no favorite member talk-" He gives me a pointed look. "-and no spilling secrets." He finishes, and I nod. 

The rest of the time is spent briefing me on probable questions, before we're called on by that teenager. 

When we appear on stage, the talk show audience screams. There is a couch and a few chairs behind the couch. I sit on the middle chair first, before everyone takes seats around us. Yoongi and Jin sit next to me. "Good morning BTS and Choi Ara! I'm so glad that Ara was glad to accept our special invitation!" The cheerful guy exclaims. I smile, bowing my head. "I'm glad to be here!" I say politely, and he grins. "So would you guys do the honor of introducing yourselves?" He asks, as I scan the crowd. The boys introduce themselves, and I make eye contact with Yoongi. He readjusts one of my diamond hair accessories and I nod, thankfully. 

"And this is Ara." Jin says, motioning to me, and I nod. "Yes, that's me." I confirm. "So I want to start with questions about Ara? Is that ok?" The dude asks, and Namjoon nods. The boys all turn to watch me answering questions. "So you are American born, is that right?" He asks me, and I nod. "Yes, my mother was born here in the Bronx, actually, so she wanted to have her kids in America." I say, and he nods. "So how many siblings do you have?" He asks, and I grin. "I have three brothers and one little sister." I say.

I answer questions about my age, birthday, and small questions like that. "So, I have a question that many ARMY's are asking; Are you a BTS soulmate?" He asks. I don't flinch, don't do anything that could indicate anything. "No comment." I say, and he sighs. "Fair enough. Do you have a favorite member?" He asks, and I shake my head no. "Nope. They're all quite annoying." I say, and then the maknaes, Hoseok and Jin start to protest. Namjoon and Yoongi just laugh. "Just kidding. Yeah, I don't have a favorite. They're all pretty cool." I say, satisfying the boys. 

The interview goes by relatively quickly, and when it finishes, we go to a commercial break and the stage is cleared of furniture for the boys to perform. Backstage, Namjoon hugs me, whispering, "You did great, baby girl." Into my ear. They told me there would be a camera capturing my reaction to the performance before they let the guards escort me down to the little VIP section they had put aside for me in the audience. 

I sat down and waited for my boys to come out on stage, in their designer clothes and diamonds. When the stage dimmed, I sat back, ready to be proud. During the performance, they each made eye contact with me. It was a very innocent performance turned very hot. Jimin, specifically, was just really hot. When they finished, I clapped, and the guards helped me backstage. I hugged the first one I saw, which was Taehyung. I inhaled him, and he hummed. "You did so good, TaeTae!" I squealed, looking over to the next, which was Hoseok. I hugged them all, telling them all that they did so good.

We leave the building, getting in the limo and I sit in between Yoongi and Hoseok. "You guys are all such good performers." I say, and they grin at me. 

We go to the hotel, the scent of the boys' sweat filling the car quickly. We pile out, and into the hotel room 103. I sit on the bed, and Hoseok pulls off my heeled boots. The boys all remove their boots, and Hoseok sighs. "Don't we have a photo shoot at 5? And then we have to do the Bangtan Bomb at 7?" He asks, and Namjoon nods. "Yup." He says. I catch Jimin's eye and his eyes are still dark. Hoseok sits down next to me, and pulls my legs onto his lap, massaging my calves and feet. "Weirdo!" I giggle, and he smiles. 

The rest of the boys calm down, and Namjoon looks up from his phone. "Apparently Halsey was spotted at the airport with her soulmate here in New York." He says, and I watch the reactions. They all seem pretty excited. "HALSEY GETS TO MEET OUR SOULMATE!" Jungkookie squeals and I smile softly. "You should call her over." I say, and Namjoon grins. "She just texted, saying she's on her way to meet you." He says, and I grin.

WORD COUNT: 1082

Any song recommendations? Any of you? We only have 27 weeks left of Soul } BTS and I'm not very motivating in writing the second book, but I am in the process don't worry. It'll be way more action and stuff, although now that I'm re-reading Soul } BTS it doesn't feel like Ara's falling in love with them. Like, she doesn't have much feeling. That's probably because I hadn't the faintest idea about loving someone when I was writing it, but I'd say that Ara is more scociopathic than I am, or maybe just more aromatic? I don't know but anyways I love you all!

Should I go to sleep or stay awake? I have to see my boyfriend at 6 AM, and it's almost 10 PM. I also have a dentist appointment at 10 AM to have two teeth pulled and my brother's concert at 7 PM tomorrow. Should I stay awake and pull an all nighter finding good songs for Soul } BTS? Because I actually have a huge queue of music for the next book? I don't know if I've said what it's called yet but I might have :/ Anyways, sorry for the long note of just rambling. I love you all. Send music and/or pictures for me to put as the media for this book, and please keep up the dedication to this book. It really makes me happy. 

Also, go check out my Hanahaki book k thanks love you.

P.S. I almost just lost this long ass author's note and I was about to be like "well its for the better anyways" lol

Kisses x