SOUL } 54

The rest of the boys almost killed me with their looks. Jungkook was wearing a white turtle neck with black skinny jeans and white Chelsea boots. Dead. Hoseok was wearing a white shirt with a black blazer. He also sported white tight jeans and white combat boots. Dead. Jimin.. he was wearing a short sleeved, collared white shirt with a black leather jacket. He had black ripped boyfriend jeans on, and black Chelsea boots. Dead.

They all never stopped peppering me in compliments, and we got in the limo together. I sat in between Hoseok and Jungkook. I let my legs lay on Hoseok's lap when he pulled them up, and Jungkookie pulls me down onto his lap, so I'm laying on them as the car moves. Hoseok starts running his fingers on the small slits in the jeans I'm wearing, tickling my bare skin. I giggle, grabbing his hands and holding them to my chest defiantly. He chuckles as Kookie plays with my flower crown, placing it on his own head and grinning cutely.

The ride is quite short, or maybe it's just because of our group conversation about idiotic birds flying into windows. When we gather to get out, Jungkookie puts the flower-crown on my head and smiles. The boys piled out of the limo, Hoseok and Kookie putting their hands out to help me out. There were paparazzi outside of the building, which looked to be a major record label studio. Atlantic Records. The security guards for the building ran up to protect us from the paparazzi, and I kept my face down. 

I hook my arm into Namjoon's and Yoongi's arms, turning their serious expressions to a gummy smile and a dimpled one. We marching inside the building, the other four hooking their arms together and pretending we were soldiers. When we got inside, all of us started chuckling and giggling. The people speckling the four-story building was a very diverse group. Their were a few girls chilling, but mainly dudes. They all seemed pretty bad-ass. A dude walked up, "My Korean homies? BTS in the house!" He called, laughing, and his friends cheered lightly. He bro-hugged the boys, till he reached me. He bent down, kissing my hand like Jin does, and made eye contact before standing back up. 

"Didn't know y'all were bringing a pretty lady!" He chuckled, as he kept eye contact with me, draping his arm over my shoulder. "You can call me Kodak, Lil' Mama." He said, and I looked up quite amused to see a few of the members looking irritated. Literally everyone but Tae and Hoseokie looked irritated, Jimin rolling his eyes every five seconds and Yoongi clenching his jaw. Another guy walked up, this guy really tall, and pulled me into a friendly hug, leaning down to whisper in my ear, "Ah, don't mind Billy. He's just friendly." He pulled back, standing in between Kodak and I. I nodded to him gratefully, and he chuckled. 

"So, you know where Charlie is, Sage?" Namjoon asked, looking a little pissed at Kodak still. He nodded, chuckling. "Yeah, don' worry, bro. See, Billy understands that pretty girls off limits for him. Right, Billy?" He asks, snickering. Kodak kicks him in the shin, making Sage laugh. "Anyways, Charlie is in Studio Room 14. Second floor, he waiting for you." Sage says, and Hoseok slips his hand into mine casually. 

"See you!" Kodak yells as we walk away, and I wave. We go up the stairs, and Namjoon pulls me into a back hug as we do. We walk over to 'Room 14', and Namjoon tries the door. It opens, and we walk in. There's a glass divider in between the recording room and the other side. The side we're on. Music is playing in this room, a few guys sitting in the chairs. The music is Charlie Puth, and he's singing on the other side of the glass into a recording mic. 

His eyes are shut, and when they open, he grins. He puts his headphones down, and walks out into this room. He hugs the boys and then me. "Ah, you must be the famous Choi Ara." He says, grinning. I grin too, "You must be the famous Charlie Puth." I say, and he nods. The other guys clear out after a look from Charlie, and when the door shuts, he grins. "So?" He asks curiously, but politely. I look to the other boys, and he smiles. "You don't have to tell me." He says, but Jungkook speaks up. "All of ours." He says, and Charlie blinks. 

"What?" He asks. I pull out my phone, already dialing Halsey. "Hey! Ara, whassup?" She asks. I smile. "We just told Charlie and I don't think he believes us." I say, and Charlie hums. "Ashley, that you?" He asks and she chuckles. "Uh, yeah, Charlie. It's me. It's true." She says, and he nods. "That they're like, all Bonded to her?" He asks, hesitantly. "Yup... I have to go, actually, Nichole just cut herself on accident- damn it -sorry. Talk to you later." She says before hanging up. I smile, turning to Charlie. "Really? Look at uh, Jimin and then Namjoon, one after the other." He says, pulling Jimin and Namjoon to him by the arms, making them squeak. 

I look to Jimin, who's wiggling his eyebrows, and then to Joon, who's snickering. "Alright, yeah, I see it now. Okay. I'm not even gonna ask how it happened." Charlie says, sighing. "Have you told anyone else?" He asks, and the boys shrug. "Only, like, families. Staff. You and Halsey." Namjoon says, and he nods. "Makes sense. You ever gonna tell the fans?" He asks, and Namjoon nods. "As soon as we know they won't literally kill her and that she won't be taken to be experimented on by the government." He says, and I nod. "She must be pretty strong." Charlie says, and Namjoon looks down. I tug on his coat, pulling him over to me to hold his hand. 

He smiles as I squeeze it. "So what do you do? How old are you, even, you look young?" He asks, and I nod. "My birthday was in early February. I just turned legal." I say, and he nods. "I uh, am going to college next year, for a double major in Music and Dance." I say, and the boys freeze. None of them have ever really asked what I'd be studying for. And now they know.

WORD COUNT: 1083

Ok so stream On 

<3

Kisses x