SOUL } 27

When I woke up, it was natural. Jungkookie was still asleep, and I was fine with that. He was cuddled into my chest (not my boobs don't fucking worry) and my arms were wrapped around him. His arms were wrapped around my waist.

I decided to think about how Jungkook was put in that situation at a young age. That was a gateway into thinking about my step-cousins, Mary and Sarah. Yeah, they were Western. American, like my mother (and technically half of me too). They spoke a little Korean, but not much. I spoke English well by then. Well enough to know how to tell them to stop. 

I moved on to think about different things, like when the fuck that girl was gonna bring back my hoodie. My thoughts about shocking her to death if she didn't bring it soon (and washed) were interrupted by Jungkookie stirring. "You awake, baby boy?" I whispered softly. He mumbled something incoherent. I kissed his forehead and he leaned back to look at me, a pink tint on is cheeks. 

"What time is it?" He murmured, and I looked to his clock. "10." I say, and he nods. "You coulda woken me up." He says softly, and I roll my eyes. "I'm not gonna wake you up, baby boy." I say, and he sighs. "I'm not gonna leave you." I hum, and he looks up to me. "Promise?" He asks softly, and I chuckle. "I can't leave you and the boys. You're too important to me." I say, and he gives me a look. "I promise." I say, and then lean down to kiss his forehead. And then we Finalize. I felt myself. I felt whole, felt like there was nothing missing now. I felt connected to the 7 souls, but more as if their souls made up mine. 

Then I blacked out.

WORD COUNT: 311

Yeah yeah short chapter.

The next one is short too...

Dedicated to my new neighbor... 

:)

Kisses x