SOUL } 45

I hid behind Taehyung. "Hey, Hyungs." Jungkook chuckled nervously. "Where were you four?" Namjoon hissed. I took a deep breath before I turned around and met Namjoon's eye. He softened, looking calmer. "We just went out to get ice cream at Central Park, Namjoon-ah. I'm sorry." I said innocently, and he let out a breath, pulling me into a hug. When he let go, I turned to see Jin, who looked less angry. I moved over to him, and pulled his crossed arms down. I leaned up, and kissed him on the cheek. 

I looked over to Hoseok, who just looked slightly butt hurt, and Yoongi, who looked as if he could be elsewhere but he was dragged here. "'M sorry, Soulmate-ah." I say, and he nods, satisfied. "It's okay, we were just worried." Yoongi says, and he sighs. I nod, skipping over Hoseok to stand by Yoongi. He wraps his arm around my waist. "Anyone hungry?" He asks, and that was that. We ordered Panda Express and were all spread out in the room. The maknaes and I decided to 'go get more ice' and when we were out of the room, they started squealing.

"HOW THE FUCK'D YOU DO THAT NOONA!?" Jungkook shouted, making me shrug. "It'd be better if they have any name kinks?" I ask suggestively, and Jungkook blushes lightly. "Ask them!" He says, before we laugh. We get the ice as the boys praise me for my control over the Hyung line. Tae starts gnawing on some ice. When we get back, the food is there. I sit with Yoongi and Jin on the bed, and we all eat our food. "Don't you guys find it funny we come all the way out to New York and instead of getting, like, New York pizza, we get Panda Express?" I ask, and Yoongi hums from behind me. I'm sitting in between his legs as we eat. 

"Well, we did that. But Panda Express really is the best thing on the planet." He says, and I agree. We finish eating, before Namjoon sighs. "We have an interview at 2. All of us, even Ara." He sighs. I hum, and Yoongi groans. "I'm going to get piss drunk tonight, RM, I hope you know that." Jin warns, calling Joon by his stage name and making me stifle a giggle. "Me too." Jungkook pipes in, and the other boys murmur agreements. "Fine, but give me your phones before you take one fucking sip." Namjoon warns, and Hoseok snickers. 

"Namjoon's sexy when he cusses, right Ara?" Hoseok teases Namjoon and dodges a shoe thrown by Namjoon. "Correct once more, Soulmate-ah." I say, winking and making Namjoon blush. "Who's the lightweight of the group?" I ask, turning to Yoongi. He smirks softly. "Taehyung and Hoseok." He says, and I grin. "Really?" I ask, and he snickers. "One glass for Tae, less for Hoseok. That's their limit." He says, and I hum, letting my head rest on his chest as he puts his food trash down next to us. I place my trash next to his and he wraps his arms around me. 

"Why did all the boys overreact when we went to Central Park?" I ask, and he puts his head on my shoulder, lips pressed against my neck. "Last time we left you alone you fell off a cliff. Twice. Plus, you went with the maknaes." He explains softly, lips moving against my skin. "I jumped off the cliff one of those times." I defend, and he laughs, pulling back from my neck. "Yeah, I know, Jagi." He says, and I hum. "Besides, I'm responsible." I say, and he lowers back down to my neck. "Mm?" He hums questioningly. "That's why I jumped off the cliff to save my sister. I'm only irresponsible when I'm tired. Or intoxicated." I say, and he nods, lips brushing against my skin.

"Whatever you say, Ara." He says, chuckling to himself. "The main staff are in room 104, we should go to get our outfits reviewed. You as well, please, baby girl." He says, turning to me with a gently commanding expression. I nod. We all get up, idle chatter running through the boys. Yoongi keeps his arm wrapped around me and his face on my shoulder as we move to room 104. The five are indeed in there and I hug Myung-Hee and Chong-Su as a greeting. "Can I get her dressed? We have the perfect outfit!" Ji-Won squeals, all bubbly. The boys let me be pulled out of the room with Ji-Won.

We go back into 103, Hoseok chucking me the key, before Ji-Won starts unloading her bag. The first thing she pulls out are thigh-high black, studded boots. Badass. Next, she pulls out a large white hoodie dress that has the Versace emblem and a Versace belt. She also pulls out fishnets.  She pulls out three small makeup-like bags, and a bag from Savage X Fenty. Great.  

"We had companies lining up to style you for this interview. Versace and Stuart Weitzman worked together and made the highest bid. Those are both new releases, the boots and the dress. We also had Cartier bid to have you display their new Soulmate Jewelry diamond line, which means a choker, rings, hair accessories and earrings. We don't do this with the boys, of course, they always wear whatever they want." She explains, pointing to the bag. I nod. "The underwear is just for fun... my treat." She says, winking. I give a fake grin.

She dumps out the Savage X Fenty bag, to show a black thong and lace push-up bra. Nice. "Now, strip. We'll have hair and makeup do you in a bit." She says. I throw her a look, and she turns around and lets me change into the black Savage X Fenty underwear. It fits... quite perfectly. "How'd you know my size?" I ask, and she giggles, turning around. She stops. "Wow, you're so pretty. I'm not into chicks, but wow." She sighs, looking me over. "Okay, now let me help you put on the dress." She says, and she does. 

First, she helps me put on the fishnets. Then, she helps me put on the V-Neck sweater, fitting perfectly with the bra, and secures the belt around my waist. That's when I realize... it's quite a short dress, barely covering my ass. Maybe they thought I was shorter? She puts on the boots and it comes a few inches above my knee. "Okay, the jewelry will go on after hair and makeup." She says, leading me to room 105. They really do have their shit together. They curl my hair, and put half of it in a pony tail. They do light makeup, BB cream, mascara, blush, and lip tint. And then they put on the shiniest lip gloss I have ever seen. Then, they transport me to room 102. 

They do my nails. Metallic black studded with shiny things? Maybe rhinestones, maybe diamonds, who knows? Then, when they finish that, I go back to Room 103. Ji-Won throws her phone down. "Thank god, we might be late, come on!" She says, and decks me out with the literal diamond rings, choker, hair accessories and earrings. 14 rings. Holy shit. When she finishes, she looks me up and down. "Man has BigHit wanted a girl since BTS got together." She sighs happily. "Let's go." She says, grabbing my hand. 

She pulls me down to the lobby happily. "The boys are in the limo and you are stunning." She says, and we skip to the door. "Did I mention that this will also be a performance for them as well as an interview? Oopsies." She says, and I sigh. "Okay, cool." I say. Two guards dressed in black Security jackets flank to my side and she waves. "I'll see you later Ara!" She says, and I wave before we exit the building. We make it to the limo (I really don't understand having rich soulmates so give me a brake) and one of the guards open the door. I climb in and the noise in the limo ceases. They're all wearing Versace shirts and belts, and all wearing Stuart Weitzman studded shoes. They're also all decked out with diamonds, everywhere. I am stunned by their beauty for a second before I slide into the limo.

"Well, let's just say we wanted to match."

WORD COUNT: 1403

Idk who said that and you don't either lmao.

Imagine not being lonely :)))

Kisses x