SOUL } 14

The next day, I was woke up by a ruckus in the living room. 

I left Yoongi sleeping, knowing that he wouldn't be bothered by it because we Bonded last night.

When I got to the doorway to the living room, I saw Namjoon shirtless. That was my first cue. The next was that everyone else was sat around the couches. They saw me, and stopped arguing for a second. Namjoon turned around and I saw the hickeys on his chest and neck. Apart from the hickeys, he looked tired and sad. "You okay, Namjoon? What's going on?" I ask softly, and I feel Yoongi's presence behind me before he speaks. 

"Good morning, Ara." He murmurs, wrapping his arms around me. I am comforted by him as he nuzzles into my neck. "Yeah, I'm fine." Namjoon hisses, turning and retreating back to his room. The boys all have an angry-turned-soft look on their faces, and I turned. "I'm gonna go talk to him." I say softly, and Yoongi nods softly. I walk past Yoongi and into the hallway. I knock on the door Namjoon just went into as they start talking in the living room. 

"Go away." He shouts. I hesitate. "It's just me." I say softly. I wait for a few moments, and then the door opens. He lets me in, and I walk in. I look around the room, realizing how many toys and figurines Namjoon has collected. "What do you want?" He asks softly as he shuts the door.

"What's wrong, Namjoon?" I ask softly. He looks down. "I- I feel bad. Really bad. And the boys are chewing me out as well." He says, and I hum softly. "Why do you feel bad?" I ask as I eye him. He does look like shit, eye bags and his skin looks sickly pale. 

"I just- I think it's guilt." He says, lip starting to quiver. I feel the despair to go and comfort him. "I didn't want to h-have the girls over. They insisted." He says, his voice strained. "A-And now it won't stop haunting me. The images of y-your face when I went out to get them. I couldn-n't sleep." He stutters, hiccuping softly. I see the tears fill his eyes, and my heart loses it's shit. 

I take a step closer, and I realize that he's so vulnerable right now as he looks up at me with pain in his eyes. I realize how much sleeping with those girls after knowing I was his soulmate fucked with him. Probably more than it fucked with me. 

"I forgive you, Namjoon. Now forgive yourself." I say as I lift my hand for a handshake. He doesn't hesitate as he brings his hand to mine, Sealing the Bond. I feel actual volts of electricity jolt into me. I feel myself jolt backwards onto the ground. 

"Aw holy fuck I broke her." I hear him mumble as he falls to my side.

"Stay awake, Ara." He murmurs as everyone pours into the room. 

"What the fuck'd you do?" I hear Yoongi yelling as he scoops me away from Namjoon. 

"I- I just Sealed the Bond! Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" Namjoon hisses as I am laid on Taehyung's bed. "Look, the light broke. The sockets are all grey! Maybe she got electrocuted!" Jungkook says, his voice shaking with fear.

"Turn it off!" Jimin yells, panicking. They do, and I get my breathing under control as they do. I scoot up on the bed, into a sitting position. I cough a little, and I try to slow my heartbeat. "You okay, Ara, baby? What happened?" Yoongi asks, a little panicked. "I'm great." I choke out when I can speak. I turn to see Namjoon, but don't see him.

"Where's Namjoon?" I ask softly, naming all six boys in the room. "He left. He doesn't want to hurt you." Jungkook says, his eyebrows furrowed. "We Sealed and Finalized at the same time a-and it fucked with the lights and electricity. Holy shit." I explain, somehow knowing exactly what happened. I feel myself stand. "Is Namjoon okay? I can't have absorbed that much electricity and lived! It isn't possible." I push past Jimin and everyone makes way so I can chase after Namjoon.

I find him in the backyard. "Namjoon!" I call, and he looks up. He jumps up as I come nearer, and backs up. "Are you okay?" I ask, grabbing his hand. I feel his pulse at his wrist, and it's high, but not as high as would be for the electrocution I went through. It feels more like adrenaline rush speed. "Are you okay?" He asks, and I run my hands through his hair to make sure there's no electricity hiding in his hair. When there isn't I step back and sigh deeply, and then eye the pool. It looks threatening. 

I step back again to see the rest of the boys, the calculations racing through my head. I start speed walking inside the house. "Hey- Oh shit, I know what she's doing. Stop her." Namjoon yells behind me but I'm already in the kitchen over the sink. I turn it on and lower my hand in the water, and I feel the shock of the electricity in my veins. "Ouch." I hiss, leaning back as my hand and wrist crackle with electricity, the skin around it turning red.

"Holy shit, I have a lethal amount of electricity running through my body." I say, turning to see the boys looking half scared and half confused. I look around to see the nearest lamp. I run up to it, and pull the plug out of the wall. "Ara, stop." I hear Jin command, but I shoot him a look. "Just watch." I say, before I unscrew the light bulb by the bulb. I make sure to only touch the bottom of the light bulb, and despite the burn of the heat of the metal, I watch in awe as the light bulb lights up. 

"Holy shit, Ara, are you OK?" Namjoon hisses, stepping forward. I look over to him and chuckle.

"Need a jump start?" I ask as I wink playfully.

WORD COUNT: 1030

If there's something slightly off with this book, it's supposed to be.

Complex plot = attentive readers

Also, she has electricity! Yay!

Thank you all for reading!

Kisses x