Love at Second World

Walking swiftly yet carefully, Shun soon will arrive at the town-- to Ishida family house.

As she walked down the path, her mind began to remember the things that the gods said to her. Or to be exact, their talk regarding her reincarnation into this world.

At that time, when Shun got back her consciousness, her mind didn't immediately think about her death, but rather processing the white place where she opened her eyes first.

" I was really surprised to found myself in an empty place where there's no light source or whatever, and yet I can still see the color of white clearly. "

She thought, letting out a small sigh.

" However... even in the midst of confusion... Or I guess I just don't remember it exactly, that mysterious voice was sound so kind and warm. Never occurred to me that someday I'd held a conversation with gods. Even so... the gods was really kind... "

_________________________________________

" Diana Chollins daughter of Grey Chollins and Anne Chollins. you have regained consciousness. The world that you now see, is a small part of the many worlds that we have created. However, this place is an empty place where we will talk to you. With people like you. Humans who are dedicated to their parents, fight for the people you love, learn to forgive, and more than that, spread kindness. The good that you have done in the world before, and the various tests of life that we have given to every human being, you go through it with courage, kindness and honesty.  Death is what everyone will experience. Death is fair. But it is after death that determines your next life path. Don't be afraid, death is only you going to the next stage. You keep perfecting your kindness without thinking of perfection. The rewards that you have to get are together with the person you love, so we give you the power to protect your love until the end of his life and your life. We send you down in the world and time that is in fear. Spread love, teach goodness, and embrace light and darkness. "

_________________________________________

Even without the need of talking out Shun's mind, they knew exactly what's truly lying in her heart. Shun lived under the blessing of gods, but she never feel that special. She's just like everyone else, only she has a bigger responsibility to take. And that is to spread kindness and love. Although... she didn't know wether she's capable of meeting the love of her life, romantically.

" Hehe... But to be born in the same land and era... I wonder if I'll be able to meet him... Hijikata. "

She said softly with a small smile crossing her lips.

At last, she has arrived in front of the house with Ishida's family plate hanged on. The house is not that big even though this place act as both of a house and a store, but it's well maintained. Looks clean even from outside.

" Probably because they sell medicine as well..."
She murmured after taking an overall look at the place.

Done with checking things out, she then come in to the store. There's not much people in town right now--due to the harsh weather lately-- so she thought she can get her medicine right away. Though, she didn't expect to not see a single worker in the store as well.

" Excuse me... I'm here to buy medicine. "
She raised her voice a little bit. Alas, no one come out to greet her back.

" Huh... Don't tell me they actually closed? But then why they open the store door? "

Shun decided to call someone out a few times again. Until finally...

" Yes...! Wait a minute! "