Breath a Life

( WARNING, the following story will consist strong language, bloods, and other content that might be harmful to you. Read at your own risk )

When the moon at its full bloom, the yokai tend to be more... excited, more vigorous, merrier, and mostly... more powerful.

The usual darkness become lightened, so did the bloods that spills from the yokai's inside. From their opened stomach, or perhaps their throat. Or sometimes—when they have a monster-like appearance—it will spilled at about anywhere it possibly could.

How could it be? The full moon supposed to be the time where the yokai's power at its peak, and yet they're massacred in the most grotesque appearance.

" Kh... Y-you...! Damn bitch! Gah!!! "
The yokai that had an appearance of a humanoid ox can struggle all his want, but his body won't be going anywhere with both his leg chopped off away from where he was.

" Yokai Priest my ass! You're just a coward fake ass human who's playing with the gods! You shit! "

A woman with blazing fire-like hair sitting down on top of the guilty yokai. She had just stabbed both his hands with her sword and another stray sword. Her mouth speak reasons, her hair glowing in the brightest red even under the moonlight. And yet, her face shown no expression, her eyes didn't reflect a single spark of light. It was as if the woman herself wore the darkest night on her face.

" Enten... you and your followers are executed on the basis of leaving uneaten corpses of humans and having massacred 2 human villages... "

" I won't forgive you! You hear me, bitch?! I'll curse you! I'll drag you to hell together HAHAHAHAHAHA!! "

" I'm Shun Tanzaki, as the Yokai Priest that carries the order from the gods, I shall execute you with the holy fire. May your soul return to the Wheel of Reincarnation and have your soul cleaned in the next life. "

The woman then get up from his body, step backwards a meter away and with murky red color painted all over her hands, she clasped her hands together and pray.

" YOU FILTH I'LL CURSE— AGHHHHH!! I'LL NEVER FORGIVE YOU HUMAN! I'LL HAVE MY REVENGE YOU DAMN FOOD! YOU BITCH! AGHHHH!!! "
.

.

.

" Is something wrong, Shun? "

" Hm? Oh, it's nothing, Sannan-san. "

" You suddenly become quiet. Is there... actually something bad with my wound? "

Shun then once again turn her gaze to Sannan's bare thigh where the sword wound can be seen still new and red. Shun knows that the inflammation will get worst if she didn't do anything to treat it, but since Sannan was just arrived today and he's been copping inside his without seeing Shun first, she understand that if he wanted to have some time for himself alone.

" It's nothing to be overly worried, but yes it will get worst if you didn't treat it rightfully. "
After Shun sanitized her hands, she begin with cleaning the area of the wound first.

" ... You should be happy. "
He curtly commented as bitter as it sounded.

" Why should I? "

" Maybe happy is not the right term, you must feel at least a little... arrogant. But it's quiet alright, because you're right, if only we listened to your plead to come to Osaka, I might get more effective treatment first time directly from you, and the wound will probably heal faster. "
He said it so nonchalantly, but there's hinted a bit of regret in his tone.