Worriness

When there's an Oni who came to meet Shun, usually there will be only three types. First, the one who wants to challenge or eat her. Second, the one who just curious, and last but not the least, the one who seeks for advice.

The moment Shun born into this world, she already knows about her previous life. But when she's 3, it was as if the gods enlightened her as the Holy Priest of those which born from darkness—or people usually called them as Youkai.

Amagiri is one of the Oni that came for the third option.

After listening a little bit of his worries and problem, Shun then remembered that all of this might lead her to the main story just like in the game.

She do realize that Amagiri is that Amagiri Kyuujyu, the strong Oni who serves Kazama Chikage. If everything has the same background story and main problem, then...

" Perhaps this is the first lead to to the main story? But, if I do it right, I can make Chizuru Yukimura be Kazama's bride. That way, I can get into Hijikata's route. "
Immersed within her own thoughts, Shun let her customer went into silence together with her.

The more Shun think about this, the more of her morale feeling twisted in a way she cant explain how unpleasant it feels.

She doesn't want to play god, she's certainly doesn't want to ask a person's heart to change, just because she asked them to.

" The fact that Amagiri is here asking my advice, that means the story will have a chance of not walking the same path as in the game... Haha, isn't this the same as toying with people's feeling? What am I even— "

" Holiness? Are you alright? Forgive me for bothering you, I just thought maybe you're cold and wanted to say that it's alright if we meet again in a warm day sometime later. "

" Oh no... Thank your for your concern, true tonight is really cold. But you came alone from far away to seek for my advice, how could I be bothered with it? I was just too immersed in my thoughts, sorry. "
She smiled meekly, realizing that all she gotta do right now is to give her best advice to Amagiri.

" I've found a way, however this advice might seem to be more of like a gamble than a solution. Will you hear it? "

" As long as it has the answer of my question, then I will gladly take any words from you. "

"... You... and your master... should accept Satsuma's clan favor. Keep following them, and you will find a young woman among the wolves that should help your master problem. "

" ... A young woman... "

" A young woman of pure-blood Oni. "
The moment Shun revealed Chizuru's yet to be known identity, Amagiri's expression began to lightened up in hope.

" I see! A woman of pure-blood Oni has surely become rare. If that young woman and my master to be wed, then— "

" Careful, Amagiri. That woman is like a flower in the middle of lake of thorns guarded by wolves. Even after you defeated all those obstacle, only herself that should judge your worth to stand by her side. "

"... A flower of high quality indeed. I'm grateful for your insight, my holiness. I will now go carry your words to my master and pray for our best future. "
Amagiri then bowed to her with deep respect and look at Shun's small figure which practically shined by her glowing crimson hair.

" I pray for you as well, Amagiri Kyuujyu. You're Oni from the western side, right? Careful on your way back and you can come visit me sometimes. "

Every Youkai on this land knows about the birth of their holy priest. But only those who has talked with her that know about their gentle and deep care. Amagiri is truly feeling lucky to get to know the priest in person.