What Lurks in The Eyes

The mysterious light of moon, shine through the falling snow. Brilliance of diamonds or the sophisticated petals that Heiji saw, was it? The pure white snow carrying coldness with them, but that's not only where the chill came from.

For example, this chilling... tasteful sensation, can only be carried by human's blood.

" Sheesh... the smell is getting stronger. Should I have a taste of it? "
His intention was to tease Shun a little, but as expected from the person who "lives between" the boundary, Shun is not amused by his little effort.

" Are you not going to hold me back? "
He asked still with his indecency-laid-back tone. Since he turned into his human form, his tone becoming clearer to Shun's ears—which she's pretty annoyed with sometimes.

" If your intention was to test me out, then I saw you through first. But you did great on annoy me. "
Shun replied as she sit still in front of her desk with only one little candle lit up her book on the desk.

Even though he's already expected the answer, Heiji still couldn't help himself but to snicker at her.

" Hehe, guess I'll help myself then. You don't wanna tag along? "

" What for? "

" Dunno, maybe to reveal your other side to your lover? "

Like a needle pricking her ears, Shun shot a glare at Heiji—giving him the exact reaction that he has been waiting.

Just as Heiji received the danger signal, he turned himself into his monstrous form and leap to the garden with laughter.

" Hahahaha! How scary! How scary! "
And there he goes, leaping through the darkness with his laughter thrown with echo.

Left alone by her little fox, Shun shifted her gaze back to her book—her journal precisely. Though the annoyance has gone, her glare still unchanged.

" ... My other side... huh? .......... disgusting. "

.

.

.

Lovely, how lovely it truly is.

Riding the winds, Heiji jumped from one roof to another. Cast by the spell of the moon, his brown fur glazed with gold under the silver stream.

Iron-like-smell for human, but honey-like-smell for yokai. The smell of a thick fresh blood lingers in the air, making all his muscles become more tensed for excitement. Truly intoxicating it is.

The fox finally stopped himself at the center of the bloody mess. 3... no, 6 corpses lying on top of another drenched with fresh blood which still drop its essence little by little.

" Sheesh... so many life... so little time... hehe. "
He jumped to the ground, sniffing the honey-like blood coming out from each of the corpse.

" This should be enough for 5 years worth of power. Lucky me! "
Without any further, he chomped down one of the corpse.

Though he's a beastly yokai, he still have his own taste of eating his prey. Especially when it comes to human. He tear apart their excessive clothes first, then any other weapon they hold—just like this corpse who mostly carry swords with them—and then... just like how the rule goes, not even a strand of hair should be left unfinished.

" Hrghh... "
Heiji growled in pleasure as his saliva finally mixed with the bloods. Though the snow has piled up a bit, their blood is still pretty warm.