2

*Frank's P.O.V.*

That night, we went to bed. Gerard cuddled close to me. His entire body shook.

"You cold, Gee?" I asked him.

He nodded.

I pulled him closer to me and pulled the blanket to our chins. His eyes slowly started to close. I kissed his forehead. "Good night, Gerard." I said before he completely fell asleep.

He was so peaceful when he slept. Sometimes, I'd forget everything when I watched him sleep. He looked like a little kid with his eyes closed, innocent and untouched. He really dragged me away from my thoughts when he was around me.

I looked at the clock, 11:34 pm. I really need to sleep I had work in the morning.

***

Screaming.

That's all I heard, and it scared the living shit out of me.

I sat up and looked to where the sound was coming from. Gerard was sitting in the corner of the bedroom screaming, crying, and covering his ears.

"Gerard?!" I got up and went over to him. "Gee, baby, what happening?!"

"Make it st-op!" He sobbed.

"What? What is it?!"

"Make it stop!" He cried again, a little weaker this time.

This was a break down.

His thoughts were getting in the way. They were practically suffocating him. I didn't know what to do. The doctor told me not to touch him when he was like this. But I wasn't going to leave him alone.

Out of no where, he turned to the wall, hitting it with the side of his fist. "SHUT UP! LEAVE ME ALONE! GO AWAY!" He screamed.

That's when I pulled him close to me and held him tight. He sobbed into my chest. "It's okay, Gerard. You're okay."

I told him, even though I knew that it was not okay, that he wasn't okay.

An hour passed, he finally relaxed. I let go of him. "Do you wanna go back to bed?" I asked him.

He looked at the bed, then back at me nodding. I helped him to his feet and we walked back to the bed. he laid down, taking a deep breath.

I felt my eyes get heavy and before I knew it I was out.

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

When Frank fell asleep, I was scared. I didn't want to have another break down tonight. He never really got much sleep because of me. I'm actually surprised that he's still with me. He says he'll never leave me, but I know what that really means. It means "I'll stay with you until I can't take this anymore."

"No! Stop it, Gerard! Frank will never do that to you!" A voice in my mind said.

But I really did believe it. I know it was bad to think Frank would leave me in a time like this, but I fear it's going to happen.

I looked back at him, Finally sleeping, not worrying about me, probably exhausted. He had to get ready for work here in the next few hours.

I felt horrible. I always wake him in the middle of the night. I always interrupt his sleep. It's always me ruining things for him. I really think Frank should approve for me taking pills.

The doctor thinks I'd do better on pills, but Frank refused. He doesn't want me taking pills. He knows what medication does to me, it just makes things worse. Frank didn't want things to get worse. Neither did I, but if these pills did work-

"No! Stop thinking about those stupid things!" My mind said to me.

I needed something to lift me up, I knew just the thing. But I can't be with Frank all day.

You see, Frank keeps me happy. He calms me down. He heals me. But when he's gone or not around, everything goes to shit. That's what happened with the coffee cup earlier today. That's where most of these break downs start.

But once they start, they don't stop until they want to.