17

*Frank's P.O.V.*

I held Gerard close to me as we cuddled. He clung to me and refused to let go. He needs me here for him and if I'm not here, he doesn't want to go on.

I looked at the clock, 1:45 am. Gerard buried his face in my chest, his breathing slow and steady.

"Gee? Are you sleeping?"

"No." He said softly.

"Are you tired at all?"

"No. Why?"

"I kinda wanna get out of here. What do you think? Wanna go for a drive, or something?"

I saw a smile form on his face. I got up, going to get my shoes and my jacket. I grabbed his jacket too, seeing as how he already had his shoes on when I came back to the room. We put on our jackets and left.

We got to the car, I opened the passenger side door for him. "Get in, sweetheart." I said to him.

He got in, I shut the car door and went to the driver side. I got in the car and turned it on, beginning to drive. I looked back at Gerard, who was playing with his hands. I took one of them and it close to me. He felt cold, frozen almost.

"Honey, your freezing." I told him.

His head fell back against the headrest, his eyes failing to stay open. "F-Frank, I don't- I don't think I'm- gonna be o-kay." He said slow and soft, like he was loosing his breath.

"No, baby, what do you mean? What's wrong?!"

"E-Everything......" He trailed off, his eyes closing, his whole body cold, pale, and motionless.

"Gerard?!"

No answer.

I drove quickly to the hospital, telling them what happened when I got there.

They put him on a stretcher and took him further into the hospital. I called Mikey right away.

"Hello?" His voice was full of sleep.

"Mikey, Gerard he's- he's in the hospital." I began to cry.

"What?! Why?!"

"I don't know what happened, but he just- passed out in the car and he felt cold and-" I stopped, my sobs taking over my voice.

"Okay, I'll be there shortly. Let me just wake up Ray and we'll see you soon, okay? Calm down Frank. It's okay." He hung up.

I walked to the waiting room, tears falling down my face.

"My baby, my everything! I need him! I want him! This can't be the end of us! I love him too much to loose him like this!" I screamed in my head.

***

20 minutes later, Mikey and Ray came into the hospital. They found me in the back of the waiting room, running out of tears to cry. They rushed over to me, comforting me, telling me everything was going to be okay. I wanted to believe them, I really fucking did.

I swear to you, I had just lost my mind. When Gerard first started seeing doctors we made this saying that we practically live by.

"You keep me alive, I'll keep you from loosing you're mind"

Gerard made it up.

At the time, the breakdowns were enough to- literally- kill him, and I was on the urge of loosing my mind, due to my depression and loneliness.

We promised we'd keep each other from loosing the battles with ourselves.

I remember telling him, "We are chemicals in this thing we call a romance." That's how we referred to each other as, chemicals.

This is our:
Beautiful, Miserable, X-Rated, Harlequin, Innocent, Scandalous, Selfish, Pathetic, Childish, Watercooler, Chemical Romance.

___________________________________
GUYS?! I THINK I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!

The ending of my own chapter just made me cry!

WHAT THE FUCK?! MY MIND IS BETRAYING ME!!!

Okay, I'm good.

Just had to let you know that your not the only one who cried (if you cried, I don't know).

So yeah, hope you uh- hopefully- forgive me for this.

Yeah......

(Samo loves you!!!)

-LOOK ALIVE, SUNSHINE!