13

*Frank's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next morning, rain pelted at the window. I turned to face Gerard. He wasn't there. I got out of bed and went down stairs.

"Gerard?" I said.

"In here!" He called from the kitchen.

I walked in, he was facing the back door. I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing."

I sighed. "Gee, if we're going to get married and live our lives together you have to tell me what's wrong. Don't hide it anymore, enough with that!" I pushed, "I am here. Talk to me! Please?!"

He stayed quiet for a bit. "Is this really what you want?" He turned to face me.

"Is what what I want?"

"Me! Is this," He gestured to himself, "really what you want?! A fucking screw up?!"

"Honey, you can't think that way!"

"I am! It's not my fault! I just- ugh!" He tried to storm away.

"No! Gerard, tell me what's bugging you! Stop walking away! Tell me what's wrong!"

"Nothing!"

"Bullshit! Talk to me!"

He was breathing heavily, his hands on the side of his head. "I can't- I can't think!"

"Well what do you want?"

"SPACE!" He shouted.

I was shocked he would even say that. I gave him more than enough space, and here he is begging me to back off even more. "And that's what you'll get." I turned away from him, got dressed, and left the house.

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

What did I just do?

I just lost the one thing that kept me sane. I didn't mean for this to happen. I was just upset and he wouldn't let me walk away and calm down. God, why did I say that?!

I grabbed my phone.

Gee: 'Baby, please come back! I'm sorry!'

I cannot believe how stupid I was. I could only wish I didn't screw up this whole marriage.

Frank: 'No. You need you're "space". Why should I come back?'

Gee: 'I didn't mean that. I was upset and I freaked. Please Frankie! Please come back to me!'

Frank: 'Give me one GOOD reason why I should.'

One good reason? How could I choose one, there's so many!

Gee: 'Frank, theres so many reasons. But I know you're worried about me right now.'

Frank: 'How so?'

Gee: 'You're worried because you think I'll hurt myself, or I'll breakdown without you here. And, you know what? You're right. I can't live without you Frank. I know that sounds too cheesy and all, but it's true. The only thing that kept me from going over the edge and killing myself, was you!'