21

*Frank's P.O.V.*

A week later.

I went back to work. I told Patrick about Gerard and how he was okay and out of the hospital.

"That's great!" Pat smiled.

"I know!"

"Well, you should go home to him. He probably missed you."

"Yeah. See ya, Pat."

I got in my car and drove home.

I walked into the house. "Gerard, I'm home." I called.

"Hi." He replied coming down the stairs, kissing me when he got close enough. "How was your day?"

"It was fine. Yours?"

"Better now." He smiled.

"That's good!" I returned his smile.

"I ate, I did the dishes, I did everything."

"Really? Gee, in so proud of you!" I hugged him.

"Yeah! I think I'm getting better, Frank!"

***A Few Days Later***

I came home normal time. I walked up to the door, hearing screaming.

"Oh no! Gerard!"

I rushed into the house and into the hall. "Gerard?!" I called for him.

The screaming got louder.

"Gee, where are you?!" I shouted.

I looked all down stairs, he wasn't there. Maybe he was in the bedroom. I ran up the stairs almost falling twice. I got to the top of the stairs and looked at his and my bedroom door, it was cracked. I rushed into the room finding everything a mess.

Clothes were all over the floor, the sheets were torn off the bed, the mirror we kept in our room was broken and pieces were of the floor, the table next to Gerard's side of the bed was tipped over. Everything in the room was messed up.

"Gerard?" I said getting his attention.

"Fr-Frankie!" He cried.

"Did you do this?" I gestured to the mess.

He looked around, panicking when he saw what he had done. "I-I'm sorry! I got upset! A-and everything's just-" His sobs cut off his speech.

"Darling. Hey!" I walked over to him holding him close and swaying back and forth. "Gerard it's okay. You just had a bad day. That's all." I rubbed his back.

I sat him down on the bed. "What triggered it?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I was sitting down stairs and I got up and went to the kitchen, attempting to get something to eat and I broke down. I'm sorry, Frank!" He cried, "I thought I was getting better! But I'm not!"

"Sweetheart, you're okay. I'm not mad at you."

"You should be!"

"Why?"

"L-Look in the ki-kitchen!"

When I went in the kitchen earlier I did see a mess, but at that point I was more focused on finding Gerard than anything.

"And the bathroom!" He sobbed.

I took his hand, standing up with him. We went to the bathroom first. I turned on the light and gasped.

There were things scattered around on the floor, the drawers were open, and when I walked to the bath tub, I saw blood.

"What did you do?!" I said panic in my voice.

He kept silent but he was still sobbing.

"When did you do this?"

"I- I don't-"

"Why is there blood?"

"I- I-"

I took his arm and pulled his hoodie sleeves up. I was shocked.

He cried even harder.

"Is there anymore?"

He didn't say anything.

"Show me."

"No, please Frankie."

"SHOW ME!" I yelled.

"No, please!"

I wasn't going to fight with him. I kneeled down in front of him unbuttoning and unzipping his pants and pulling them down. His thighs were all cut up. I just looked at his cuts. I couldn't say anything.

He quickly pulled his pants back up, sobbing.

"Why- Why did you do it?"

He still didn't answer. He fell to the floor, laying in the middle of the entrance to the bathroom and the hallway.

After a few minutes when he started calming down, I tried to talk to him.

"Gee?"

He didn't answer again.

I looked over at him, he was looking at the ceiling. I watched his chest rise and fall as his eyes wandered a bit.

"Gerard?"

"Hmm?"

"I want you to know I'm not mad at you. I love you. I'm worried about you. Do you want me to schedule an appointment with Dr. Catalina?"

"Mhm."

"Okay." I got up, walked over to him and helped him up.

"You'll get better, Gerard. Trust me."

___________________________________
I am so sorry for doing this to your feelings! Please forgive me! I love you guys so much!

I also apologize that I haven't updated in a while, I got caught up in stupid shit that gets in the way of updating.

I am dearly sorry my loves!

-LOOK ALIVE, SUNSHINE!