11

Okay!

So first things first, IM SORRY FOR THE FEELS! I JUST CANT HELP IT!

Secondly, I apologize for not answering you comments. Thank you for them though, I enjoy reading them!

Also, I know I keep being up the proposal and dropping it. There's just so much going on in Frank and Gerard's lives, marriage is in the back of their minds.

So now that everything's good to go lets get back to the story!

-LOOK ALIVE, SUNSHINE!

___________________________________

*Frank's P.O.V.*

I got out of the shower, got dressed and almost left the house.

"Where you going?" I heard Gerard ask, "You're not- leaving, are you?" I saw his face fall.

"I just- I just need some time." I mumbled.

"You said you wouldn't leave me. That you would stay beside me through this!" He raised his voice, tears coming down his face.

"No, Gerard, it's not-"

"It's not like that?! BULLSHIT! You promised and you lied!" He sobbed, "YOU LIED!"

"No! I didn't! I love you and I would never leave you!" I walked up to him, letting him fall into my arms.

"I'm sorry, I just needed to feel something. Make sure I wasn't numb." He said finally calming down.

He pulled away, holding my hands in his. He looked down at them.

"Frankie, what happened to your wrist?" He asked.

I quickly pulled it away from him, trying to hide it. "Nothing, it's fine."

"Darling, let me see."

I held my wrist back out to him slowly.

"What happened? Who did this?"

I looked away. "You did." I mumbled.

"What?"

"You did, last night." I said a little louder.

He was speechless. But then said, "I- I h-hurt you?!"

"No! It wasn't you! It wasn't your fault! You would never hurt me!"

"Then who was it?"

"It was you but it was medicated you."

"Oh god! I hurt you on pills!"

"But I'm okay!"

"We have to go back to Dr. Smith right now and get me off this proscription. If I hurt you again, I swear that will be the last time anyone knows of Gerard Way." He said.

We went into the car and drove to Dr. Smith's office.

Gerard barged into his office, me following him. "You have to get me off of these pills now!"

"Gerard, Frank, our next meeting isn't until a couple weeks from now."

"It's urgent." I said.

"These pills made me hurt my boyfriend last night. Take me off of them!" Gerard demanded.

"I'm afraid I can't. I turned in the papers for the proscription when you left here yesterday."

Gerard was frustrated at this point. He got so mad, he threw the pill box across the room. "TAKE ME OFF OF THEM NOW!" He screamed.

"Gerard, baby, stop! This won't help!" I pulled him toward me. I turned to Dr. Smith. "He's not taking pills." I said, taking Gerard's hand then walking away.

We got back into the car. "Thank you." He smiled at me.

I smiled back. "You're welcome, baby."

***

The rest of the day was spent on the couch watching movies, talking, and a make out session that was way over due. It was fun, both Gee and I really enjoyed it.

Later that night, around 7:30 pm, I got a call from the shop telling me to come in and work until closing.

Gerard didn't seem happy about this. "But- What if something happens?" He questioned.

"I'll call you to see how you are, okay? I love you, be safe." I kissed him before I left.