28

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

When Frank left, I lost it. I cried, I screamed, I hit the wall, I fell on the floor and rolled around.

I heard the door open. "Gerard!"

It was Mikey!

I looked up at him, he stared at me, his eyes wide at the mess his older brother has become.

"M-Mikey!" I cried.

"Come here." I crawled over to him while he shut the door and sat in front of it.

He hugged me, I still cried.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked.

I took a few deep breaths. "I- I wanna go ho-me with Fr-Frank! And they won't- let me!" I sobbed.

"You'll get to go home with him, Gerard. I promise." Mikey stood and pulled me up with him, "For now, let's get you back in bed and rest. You're too worked up."

I walked with him to the bed and laid down. He brought the covers up to the middle of my chest.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and someone walked in.

"Hey guys!" Ray spoke.

"Hey Ray." I said softly.

Ray walked behind Mikey, putting his hand on my brother's shoulder.

"You two finally together?" I asked.

They smiled. "We've been before you were hospitalized." Mikey said.

I let a small smile appear on my face.

"Is Frank okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, he's okay. He went to the house but he'll be back to see you."

"He can't come back again."

"Why?" Mikey and Ray gave me a confused, dark look.

"They won't let him back in here. He's only allowed to visit once every two weeks."

"Why would they do that?"

"They don't want me relying on him to help me. But they don't understand! Without him I'm fucked up! With him I'm perfectly fine!"

"Dr. Catalina will bring him in. She understands that. Right?"

"Of course, but the main desk gives him 10 minutes with me. It's not enough! I need more of him!" Tears appeared in my eyes, "I NEED FRANK!" I screamed.

Dr. Catalina rushed in. Mikey got off the bed and went with Ray to the other side of my bed.

"Gerard, it's okay. It'll be alright."

"NO IT WON'T! STOP LYING TO ME!"

Mikey and Ray jumped, but Dr. Catalina stayed calm and continued to comfort me.

"Gerard please calm down. You're going to pass out, do you hear me?" She said.

I couldn't control my actions.

"One of you call Frank! NOW!"

Mikey pulled out his phone and called Frank.

"Frank, it's Mikey-"

"FRANKIE HELP ME!" I screamed.

"It's Gerard." Mikey said. "He's on his way, Gerard. Just calm down, please?" Mikey begged.

"FRANK!" I kept screaming his name. I need him.

"His heart rate is decreasing!" Dr. Catalina announced. "Gerard, you're going to die if you don't breathe." She told me.

I could hardly breathe, I was choking on sobs, screaming, crying. Breathing was the last thing on my mind.

"Come on bro, take a deep breath!" Mikey teared up.

My body became very weak and it was difficult to move.

"Gee! Listen to me, we need you to take a deep breath. You remember? Breathe in and out." Ray repeated himself to me.

I tried to breathe. I took regular breaths, deep breaths, some were too short breaths, but I was still breathing.

"Good job, Gerard. Keep doing that." Dr. Catalina said.

But I still wasn't getting enough oxygen to my brain.

She had to put an oxygen mask on me and told me to breathe in through my nose and out through my mouth.

Tears still streamed down my face but my screams had stopped.

I NEED FRANK!