8

*Frank's P.O.V.*

Gerard and I came home from getting food and going to the comic book store. He didn't eat much of his food at the restaurant. I noticed, and I wasn't pleased. But I did say if he ate something, I'd take him to the comic book store; and he ate something.

I followed Gerard into the living room, sitting next to him on the couch. He cuddled close to me. "Thank you for taking me to the comic book store, Frankie."

"You're welcome, Gee." I replied.

"Thank you for taking me to get food, too."

To that, I took a deep breath.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"No, just a little, perturbed that you didn't eat a little more."

"I'm sorry. I just can't eat anymore, you know that."

"I'm not saying to gorge yourself, I just wish you finished half your meal."

We were silent for a moment, The Gerard said, "I'm sorry." He got up and left the room.

I didn't think much of it at first, then I realized, 'Oh fuck. We're not going to have a nice night tonight.'

I got up went to the bedroom where he was. "Gerard?" I knocked and let myself in.

He was sitting on the bed; he looked upset with himself.

"Honey, it's okay. You don't need to be upset."

"No. You wanted me to eat more and I didn't! I'm terrible! You deserve better!" He said.

"No, no no no no. Gerard, I love you. And I want you."

"I'm a terrible boyfriend! I shouldn't be loved!"

"Gerard, stop! You deserve my love! And you have my love! Please, stay here with me?!"

Gee didn't reply.

"Gerard, promise me you'll stay!" I begged.

"I don't want to stay! I want to leave! Be gone! Be dead!"

"You know how much you mean to me! And you know if you die, I'd fall apart!"

"But you won't have to worry about avoiding a breakdown!" He yelled.

"Gee, no. Stay! Promise me you'll stay!"

"No."

"Now!"

"No!"

"Gerard!"

"NO! Just GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed.

"Baby, please?!" I cried.

"I CANT!" He yelled, "I can't promise you that I'll stay. I can see you every time I have a breakdown, it kills you."

I had tears coming down my face. "G-Gee, I need you." I pulled him into me, "I promised I'd never leave you. Please promise me you'll stay?"

He saw how much I wanted him, how much pain I was in by this conversation. "I promise." He finally said. "I'm sorry, Frankie. I'm so sorry." He buried his face in my chest.

"It's okay. You're okay."

***

The next day, Gerard took a bath. He was taking a long time, longer than usual. I went to check on him.

"Gee? Baby, you okay?"

I didn't get an answer.

"Darling?" I tried again.

Still nothing.

I remembered when I told him not to lock the bathroom door when this whole thing started. I opened the door and looked in the tub.

I saw Gerard laying in it, under the water. I went over to him and pulled him up. He gasped and couched.

"Gee, what were you doing?!" I said, I was scared at this point. "You promised me you'd stay."

He didn't reply. He brought his knees up to his chest and stayed quiet.

I pulled him into me, not caring if my clothes got wet. "You used to tell me everything. Gee, I'm here for you. Just let me in."

I saw a tear run down his beautiful face. "I try, but my mind doesn't want me to be around anyone. I separates me from the ones I love. Frank, please, Help Me!"

"I am, I will. Just give yourself to me."

___________________________________

Okay! So, honestly, I'm very happy with this story so far. I'm sorry if it's making you feelings go crazy, I didn't mean to, I LOVE YOU!!!

-LOOK ALIVE, SUNSHINE!