38

*Frank's P.O.V.*

-3 Months Later-

The wedding was today.

I was excited, yet nervous. Gerard was gonna be mine and I was gonna be his- legally.

Ray helped me get ready, Mikey helped Gerard probably at Mikey and Ray's house.

"You ready for this?" Ray asked.

"More than I'll ever be for anything."

He nodded and smiled. "Just don't fuck up with him, Frank."

"With Gee? Never."

"I'm just saying."

Ray walked me to his car and drove to the wedding. I had butterflies in my stomach. They were demanding to be felt. I hated that.

When we got to the hotel where we were having the wedding, I saw everyone there. Everyone but Gee. Then again, he couldn't be seen yet. Not until the time is right.

I was nervous and everyone could see that.

Mikey came up to me. "Hey, calm down. Its gonna be fine."

"I know. I just- I'm just so excited and nervous and-"

"Frank. Relax. Take a deep breath."

I did as Mikey told me and calmed myself- or at least tried to.

"Better?"

I nodded. "Thanks."

"No problem. Alright, I'll talk to you later. It's all you and Gee now." He smiled and took his seat.

I took yet another deep breath. "It's all you and Gee now" I repeated in my head. And it was. The bad was all behind us and he can finally be mine, legally. Like I said 8 months ago, I really, really, desperately wanted him to be mine- legally. And it was finally happening.

And that's when Summertime started playing. That's when Gerard started walking down the aisle. That's when we made eye contact and smiled at each other. That's when I knew this was my life. He was my life. And I was determined to protect him with all of me.

Not forever- but for always.

-FIN-