20

Guys, the last line in my previous chapter was not the doctor talking.

And it wasn't Frank.

There's only one more person left in the room.

GUESS WHAT?!

*Frank's P.O.V.*

I looked down. His eyes were open and filled with life, my perfect angel.

"You're awake!" I pulled him close to me, hearing him grunt.

He place an arm around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Oh my god, I thought you were gone! I thought I would have to live alone, without you!" I was still crying.

"Now you don't. I'm here, I'm alive and I'm yours, baby."

I pulled away from him, placing my hands on each side of his face and kissing his lips.

"I fucking missed you so fucking much, baby!" I pulled him close to me.

He smiled into my neck.

"Don't you ever, EVER, leave me like that again." I told him.

"I'm sorry, Frank, I'm so sorry."

"That's so cute!"

Gerard and I looked at Dr. Catalina, who had her hands over her mouth and tearing up.

"Oh! I'm sorry, I should be getting back to his check up."

"My check up?" Gerard questioned.

"Yes. It's not bad and it only takes a few minutes." She said.

"Gerard, this is Dr. Catalina. She's your new doctor." I said to him.

He looked worried, but he nodded and looked back at her. "Am I gonna be okay?"

"You should be. But if you feel off at all, like something's wrong with your mind or something, don't be afraid to come in and see me. Okay?"

He nodded once more.

"Alright, well, you're free to go Gerard!" She turned to me, "Just check him out of the hospital and he'll be good."

"Thank you."

"No problem!" She left.

"Okay, let's get you out of the gown and into your own clothes." I said.

Gerard got up and stood still for me to change him. I pulled his jeans up to his hips and pulled his shirt over his head. He put on his shoes and grabbed his jacket. We got to the front desk and I signed him out.

I turned to see Bob waiting for me in the waiting room. He looked up and saw Gerard and I and smiled.

"Hey Gee!"

"Hey!" Gerard hugged him.

"Feeling better?"

"A little."

"Should I take you guys home? Or do you wanna go somewhere?"

"Just take us home." I spoke.

Gerard looked down. "Oh."

"What's wrong?"

"Home."

"What about it?"

"You'll be there with me, right?"

"Yes, of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, I- uh- nothing." He stuttered and looked back down.

"Babe-"

"It's nothing, really."

I took his hand and followed Bob to the car, helping Gerard get in when we got to it.

On the way back home, I kept glancing at him through the side mirror. He still had that miserable look to him.

"Darling, you okay?" I asked, a little concerned about him.

"Mhm."

"You sure?"

"I just wanna go home."

"We are, sweetheart. We are."

He never took his eyes off the window. Something wasn't right. I wanted to have a long talk with him about everything he felt. But I know he won't let me ask him one question about it. I was a bit scared. What if he tried to end his life again? What if he hates himself even more now? What if he was planning something?

I know he was hiding something from me, but he wouldn't even give me a hint on what it was or could be.

He was just so secretive now, and I had to know why.