32

Okay so I know that there's a lot of saddening events that have happened in this story. I'm sorry, I'll do what I can to change the mood a bit. Again, I'm sorry.

-LOOK ALIVE, SUNSHINE!
___________________________________
*Frank's P.O.V.*

Mikey and I went to the kitchen to talk.

"What's up with him?"

"I told you, he wanted to kill himself."

"Yeah, I got that. But what do you wanna talk about?"

"I need help. I afraid I'm not gonna be enough to help him."

"Frank, we know you're trying. And you're doing fine."

"What if I left him here with you and Ray?"

"Um-" Mikey went silent.

"Mikey, he's your brother."

"Yes, but I don't want him to freak out because you're not here. He's better with you Frank. I handled him growin' up."

"So you should know how to take care of him, right?"

"No, I can't. I mean, I know how to take care of him, but I don't want to see my brother that low."

"Mikey?" We both looked up to see Ray coming into the room. "What's going on?"

"Frank wants to know if Gerard can stay here."

"How long?" Ray asked.

"Just while I'm at work." I said.

"Mikey, what do you think?"

"I don't know." He backed away a bit.

"Hey, it's okay."

"I know. I just- don't know."

Gerard began to wake. "Frank?" His voice was soft.

I walked over to him. "Hey, you okay?"

"Why are you not sleeping?"

"No reason. Try to go back to sleep, darling. I'll be here." I kissed his forehead and stood up.

He turned on his side, probably asleep again.

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

Frank thought I was sleeping, but I wasn't. I was far from being asleep. Then I heard talking.

"So would you keep him here while I leave during the day?" Frank asked.

"Well, Ray has work as well, so he'll be here with me." Mikey stopped. "I'll take care of him."

"Okay. So no matter what, we all have to help him, whether he wants our help or not. Got it?" Ray spoke.

There was silence. "Alright, now let's get back to bed." Ray said.

That's when I sat up. "What do you mean?"

"Gerard-"

"I wanna know." I said.

"Gee," Frank came up to me, "you're staying here with Mikey while I go to work, okay?"

"Why? I mean, I don't mind, but-"

"We're all gonna help you."

I looked at the three of them. "Even if I don't want you to?"

"Right."

I sighed. "Good luck." I told them and laid down.

"What do you mean 'good luck'?"

"You're not helping me, I'm fine. It's my mind that makes me seem like I'm a freak, like I'm fuckin' crazy. Make me think happy thoughts. Tell me things that I'll believe. I can do this by myself guys."

Frank's hand was placed on my face. "Come here." He told me.

I crawled to him. He hugged me tightly, making me feel warm. He began humming to me. I couldn't make out the song but it was beautiful. It was enough to make me feel safe in his arms and slowly fall asleep.