New Look?

okay, today is my first day in high school. totally not nervous (huge lie). i get a call from natalie.
N: hey girl!
y/n: hey, are you on your way to school?
N: yep, in the car. see ya there okay?
y/n: yeah, see ya
*end call*
well, that was a pretty pointless call. anyway, i hopped out of the car. "Have a good first day sweetie!" my mom yelled as i exited the car. "bye mom! luv ya." i said shutting the door. i turned around look at my school. welp, here goes nothing. i walked into the school and started looking for my locker number. "boo!" "wth?!" i said. natalie started laughing her butt off. "you should've seen your face!" she said trying to catch her breath. "not funny. did you find your locker yet?" "yep, the one right next to yours." she pointed. "ah, sweet. we're locker buddies." "the baddest locker buddies!" she said giving me a high five. gosh, she's so cringe, but i love her. i opened my locker to get my books. natalie stops and looks over. "woah, who's that?" she said with her mouth opened. i turned around and saw him. a boy with blue eyes and a nice jawline. "ugh, another fboy?" i said rolling my eyes. "y/n?" "what?" i said looking at her. "that's sam" she said pointing at him as he walked by winking at me. "and sam just winked at you!" i opened my mouth in disbelief. "sam? sam hurley? like nerdy hurley?!" i yelled. "he had such a glow up during summer!" natalie said. "everyone used to make fun of him. now look at him." i said. i shut my locker and picked up my bag. "we better get to class." i said looking in his direction. "i see you staring" natalie said winking. "you know i don't wanna get with a boy after everything that happened right?" i said raising my eyebrow. "yes, but not all boys are like jackson." natalie said. i frowned and stared at my feet. "we should get to class." i said walking off. i hate hate hate talking about him. he's a douche. i'll never forget what he did to me.