Dreams

"you know i love you, right?" sam said kissing my forehead. "i love you too." he leaned forward to kiss me, but then he stopped. "you know you gotta wake up. y/n!" "what but you were just about to-" "y/n!" i woke up. it was only just a dream. "oh come on! that was a really good dream!" i yelled in frustration. "what dream?" "n-nothing, let's just go." i got up and put on my shoes. i was about to open the door when- "ah ah ah. window." he said pointing to it. "ah, right." we walked to my house. it was dead silent, but it was 5am. "so, what was your dream about?" "uhhhhhh." i didn't know what to say. words just stopped flowing out of my mouth. "hello?" "uh, about me kissing jackson." i said really really fast. why did i say that? gosh, i'm so stupid wth? "you kissing your cheating ex?" "uh yeah, i don't know why." "maybe you have feelings for him still." i laughed. "you're funny." "why else would you have a dream that you kissed him? hmm?" "trust me, it's not like that at all. that guy hurt me and i don't wanna go back to that." he rolled his eyes. "fine, don't believe me, who cares?" "let's just focus on getting your clothes instead your prince charming." i made a face at him and started walking faster. "well, here we are. stay out here." i jumped through my window and looked for clothes. of course something to cover up entire body. "y/n?" i heard my mom say. i turned around and there she was. i rolled my eyes and continued looking for clothes. "y/n? where have you been?" "like you care." i said not even facing her. "y/n! hurry up!" "shut up, sam!" "sam? the guy that killed my husband?!" "oh my gosh mom! he's not capable of killing a human being okay?!" i yelled "your father's gun is missing." she said. i stopped. i know sam did not take the gun. did he? "so? that's not sam's fault." "didn't you have to do a project with sam?" "how do you know about that?" "i didn't until now. i knew you had a project, but i didn't know it was with sam." i gave her a confused look. "so tell me, what were you and sam doing, in my house, when my husband was murdered?" she demanded. "gosh, you really think we got something to do with it?! you're sick and twisted. you need help, mom and i wouldn't be a good daughter if i didn't tell you that." "y/n-" "no mom. he's dead. dad is dead and i'm not so upset about it because that man is a monster! oh i'm so sorry i meant 'was' a monster." and just like that she walked over and slapped the hell out of me. i stood there in shock. "you will NEVER speak about your father that way, understand?!" she yelled. i turned and gather my clothes. "the hell you think you're doing?!" she yelled. i dropped if out of the window. "y/n!!" she yelled. "woah, what happened-" "come on let's go!" i yelled with tears in my eyes. my mother will never understand how i'm feeling. it's always about her or dad, never about me! "hey! hey!" "what?!" i yelled. "what the fuck do you want, sam?!" "i wanna know what the hell is going on!" "you wanna know? well, guess what? you don't need to know everything about me okay?!" and i walked away. i know he just wanted to look out for me, but i was angry. i didn't wanna talk.

to be continued....
vote and comment:)