Nervousness

*y/n's pov*
for the first time in awhile, i felt happy. sam was my only source of happiness at this moment. we sat down on the bench and sat there in silence. i turned to look at him. he looked so focused on the sky, while the wind was blowing his fluffy long brown hair. "what?" he said looking at me. "you're literally the cutest thing ever." he blushed and laughed. i can tell that no girl has really said these things to him besides his mom. it was kinda cute to see him blush.
*sam's pov*
nervousness? is this what i'm feeling? i felt my face turn a bright red when she said that. it was a weird feeling, but a nice one. "i-i don't know what to say." "you don't have to." she said laying her head on my shoulder. "i wish it was like this from the start." she whispered. "what do you mean?" "like me and you. together finally." i smiled like a total idiot. "and that you didn't have to go through what you did." she said. i looked at her stupidly. "you're kidding right? you've been through way more crap than i've been! what you went through was awful and no girl or human being should have to go through that. even after everything you've been through, you're still here, fighting for justice and for that, i stan you." she chuckled and teared up. "come here." she gave me a hug. the hug felt like she was saying goodbye. "sometimes it's just too much to handle." she said crying. "i'm here for you always, y/n, you know that." she hugged me tighter. this is a moment that i never wanted to end.

to be continued..
i'm so sorry i haven't been active. school has got me stressed.
vote and comment :)