Another Girl?

i looked at her with a tear in my eye. "she's awake." natalie said. "did you call the nurse?" "i will." natalie said. "how are you feeling?" i asked. "i'm tired and hungry." y/n said with a raspy voice. "it's okay. the nurse will give you something to eat." jackson started to walk up to her bed. "hey y/n. i'm so glad you're awake." i looked at him and said, "don't you got places to be? people to cheat on?" he sighed and rolled his eyes. "what is he doing here?" she asked. "remember? i was the one here to see you wake up." she nodded her head and closed her eyes. "see? she wants me to be here." "those weren't her words." "but she didn't tell me to leave did she?" i sat back in my chair. "you love her huh?" he asked. "what's it to you?" "i'm just curious, man." "yeah, so what?" "have you ever told her?" i chuckled. "no, have you?" i can tell he was getting mad. "yes, actually. several times." "well, you didn't mean if you cheated on her." he walked up to me fast. "listen, man, you don't know anything. ANYTHING!" i stood up. "your girlfriend was going through hell, jackson! hell!! and you didn't see the signs? you should've opened your fucking eyes! she could've been saved, man. if only you payed attention." "oh and you did?" he asked. "i saved her." he laughed. "from what? the big bad wolf?" "yeah something like that." i sighed and sat down again. "did she wake up again?" the nurse asked. "yeah, she's just tired." "i'm gonna have to ask you two to please leave the room." i nodded and left until, "wait. i want sam." y/n said. my heart started to pound. even after what i put her through, she still wanted me. "not now, y/n." the nurse said. i nodded and walked out. i sat down and stared at the ceiling. "what does she see in you?" jackson asked. i looked at him. "what?" i asked super confused. "you. sure, you have a nice jawline and pretty ocean eyes, nice smiles but that's it." i laughed. "i can be an ass towards that angel sometimes." "y/n?" "yeah, who else?" i looked down at my feet. "why did you do it?" i asked. "what?" "why did you cheat?" "i-i wasn't thinking. i was upset because she didn't wanna sleep with me." i looked at him in pure disgust. "are you kidding?" "nope." he said. "so that's why you cheated? because you couldn't control your pants? you never deserved y/n. this is why she doesn't trust boys! you're a fucking pig." "but she trusts you right?" i paused. "whatever." she nurse came out of the room. "she will be able to go back home in about a week." i nodded and hugged the nurse. "oh!" she said laughing. "sorry! reflex." i chuckled nervously. "she requested sam." i smiled and walked in the room. "gosh, y/n." i bursted out in tears and hugged her. "hey, chill." she said. "sorry, i just......i just missed you so much." "i missed you too." we sat there in silence. "i heard you." "what?" i asked confused. "when you opened your heart. you told me that you loved me when you came to visit." "you....you heard that?" "of course." she tried to force a smile. "i'm so sorry about everything." "it's not your fault. i did this for my own reasons." "i'm one of the reasons, right?" she sighed and looked away. "yes, because you hurt me the most." "but your dad?" she looked at me. "i'm not worried about him, he's dead. i wanted you to be by my side, but you left." "i'm so so sorry, y/n. i was so stupid. it will never happen again." "i know it won't. i love you." my heart pounded. "i love you too." "natalie okay?" "yeah, she's fine." she nodded. "i'm gonna have to go. my mom is probably wondering where i am." she smiled and nodded. "i'll see you tomorrow?" "definitely." she said. i kissed her forehead and walked out. jackson was still there. "you still here, dipshit?" i said. i chuckled and walked away. i walked home. "hey!" i heard. it was natalie. "yeah?" "i just wanted to say thank you for being in y/n's life." i smirked. "it's no problem. i like being in her life." "and thank you for telling me about her." "you're welcome." she got closer and said, "she really likes you, huh?" "uh, i don't know. you have to go ask her." "no, i know her, she totally does like you." i nodded. she gave me a hug out of nowhere. "thank you." she said. she kissed my cheek. i looked shocked. "sorry." she said. she smiled and walked away. i have no idea what that was about, but let's hope that never happens again.

to be continued...
vote and comment :)