Pay Back and Betrayal

sam's pov
i felt a piece of my heart break when she told me that it was for payback. i actually thought she kissed me because she had feelings for me,  but i guess i was wrong. she knows what i've been through when it comes to being used in the past and she does the same thing? i thought she cared about me, but i guess not. i promise myself that i wouldn't let anyone walk all over me this year and i'm gonna keep my promise. im gonna teach y/n a lesson.
*y/n's pov*
school was over thank god. i don't think i've ever had a school day this annoying. "hey y/n!" "hey natalie." "wanna hangout today? we have a lot to check up on." "yeah sure. my place." she looked at me confused. "since do you wanna hangout at your place?" she was right. i never wanted to hangout at my place because of my dad, but of course he's not there anymore. "today." she smiled and nodded. we went to our lockers. i saw sam walk by without saying anything. he looked pissed. "i'll be right back." i told natalie. "hey sammy." i said with a smile. he doesn't even look at me. "you okay?" i asked. but still no answer. "sam?" "what?" he asked annoyed. "what's wrong?" "nothing." he said shutting his locker and walking away. maybe he's in a really bad mood and doesn't wanna talk about it, that's fine. "ready to go?" natalie asked. i nodded as we walked out of the door. "so when's the funeral?" "for what?" i asked. "your dad?" crap, i'm so stupid. "uh, i don't know yet. my mom isn't coping well so." she nodded. "anything going on with you and sam?" i smiled like an idiot. "what's that smile for?" she asked laughing. "i kissed him." she screamed. "why wasn't i invited?!" she yelled. "shhh. it was to get back at sabrina AND i wanted to." "so you like him now?" i can't believe i'm saying this. "i do." she jumped up and down. "calm yourself." "i bet he likes you too." "maybe, i don't know." we arrived at my place. "i totally forgot what your place even looked like." she said. i opened the door and yelled, "mom i'm home!" not knowing where she is, she yelled, "i didn't know this was your home! you've been out lately." natalie looked confused. "you've been out?" "nah, not really. i don't know what she's talking about." i swear, if my mom says anything, i will have a lot of explaining to do. "i have a visitor." "is it that sam boy again?" she walked out and looked shocked. "erm, no it's natalie." "sam has been to your house?" she asked. "yes, but only once. for the project remember?" "ah yes." natalie said. i tried to sound convincing, but i feel her getting suspicious. "we will be in my room." i said. we walked up the stairs and into my room. "your mom seems nice." "she is, but remember she's also grieving." she nodded. "you don't look like you're grieving." "i am, but people deal with a loved one's death differently, you know?" "i guess you're right." she said. "homework time!" i said. she groaned. "can we talk a little first?" "sure, but only for a couple of minutes." "okay." i said in my bean bag chair. "what's up?" i asked. "tell me how the kiss happened." i smiled and started rambling about it.
*sam's pov*
i was still at school looking for sabrina. i know she's here after school because she has stupid cheerleading practice. ew. "sam?" i turned to see sabrina in her uniform. "hey." i said. "what are you doing here after school?" i didn't say anything, i just kissed her. she pulled away looking shocked. "what about y/n?" i chuckled and said, "screw her." and kissed her again. this is the best way to get back at y/n for using me. sweet sweet revenge.

well this got interesting.
to be continued
vote and comment plz :)