Making A Move

i ran downstairs and my mouth dropped. "hey sam."
i looked in disbelief. "y/n?" i said quietly. i had tears in my eyes. i ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug, lifting her off the floor. "easy now." she said laughing. "how? why? are you okay?" "i'm fine, sam. i wanted to surprise you." "well, consider me surprised." she smiled. that smile is what i wanna see. "we have a case, y/n." she nodded looking a little upset. "what are you talking about?" "i'm ready." y/n said. my eyes widened. "you're ready to talk about it?" she nodded. i've never been more proud. i hugged her tightly. "you're so brave." i said. "because of you." she said. "all right, now you two kids head on upstairs. i'll make dinner." we ran up the stairs. "spill." she said. "spill what?" "the tea, sis." i rolled my eyes. "what happened while i was gone?" i thought about natalie and how she was coming onto me, but i didn't want her to be upset. "nothing really. i broke things off with sabrina, told jackson he's a fucking pig, and almost got ran over." her mouth opened. i laughed. "well, that's definitely something, sweetie." she said. i smiled so hard. "i missed you so much." i said. "i missed you too." "no, like i really missed you. i haven't been eating or haven't been able to concentrate. it's been so fucking hard." i said trying not to cry. she sat in front of me and wiped my tears away. "i'm sorry." i whispered. she shook her head. "no no it's okay baby." she slowly started to lean in and this time i didn't move away. we finally kissed. i've been waiting for this moment forever. she pulled away. "i've always wanted to do that." she said. i smiled. "kids, dinner-" we quickly pulled away and acted as innocent as possible. "wow, what did i miss?" y/n started laughing. "uh, nothing." i said. she nodded. "okay, well dinner is ready, so you two lovebirds better come out." she said shutting the door. "why did you start laughing?" i asked laughing. "because it's funny!" "it looks suspicious." "oh well." we ate and talked. "so, y/n, i haven't been able to contact your mother." y/n clears her throat. "what a shame." she whispered. "i don't think she's even there anymore." she said. "oh?" i said. "i'm just guessing." when dinner was over, we went right back upstairs. "i guess i have to go." she said. "what are you talking about?" "home. i need to see if my mom is there." "i'll go with you." i said grabbing her hand. she smiled and looked down. "if you want." "of course i want. now let's go." we walked downstairs. "woah, where are you two going?" mom asked. "to see if her mom is there." she looked down at our hands which were together. "finally." she said and went back into the kitchen. i cleared my throat and opened the door. "how does it feel to be out of the hospital?" "good." she said. "so we have to go to court tomorrow." she nodded and looked down. "hey, you're so brave for this. you know that? you're one of the most strongest girls i've ever met. if you get scared or nervous, you can just look at my face, in the crowd and i'll give you a smile." she hugged me. "thank you so much." she said. i smiled. "come on." she said grabbing my hand. we finally arrived at her place. "her car isn't here." she said. she opened the door. "it's not locked?" i asked. she shook her head. she looked around and saw that everything was still in place. "did she just hop in the car and leave?" i asked. "looks like it." she responded. "she didn't care about me. i knew! i always knew it! she never came to visit me in the hospital." "hey, baby let's get out of here." we walked out. "now where will i stay?" "with me of course." she smiled. "it can be like your second home." "i get to live with my boyfriend? score." "boyfriend?" she nodded. "that's what i'm calling you now." "ah sweet." we laughed together and started talking about all sorts of things.

to be continued..
might not be updating as much because of school
vote and comment :)