Questions

*y/n's pov*
i realized i had to go back to school. it wasn't that far. i walked and looked at the sky. i got a call from....natalie?
N: Y/N! where are you?
y/n:what's wrong?
N: i heard sam got arrested!
my jaw dropped and my heart started to race. how did they find him?
y/n: are you sure?
N: everyone is talking about it.
y/n: gosh.
N: do you know anything about this?
y/n: i'll call you later.
N: no wait-
i ended the call and started running. sam is only 15 he can't even go to jail. they'll probably send him away somewhere. i ran in front of my school to see sam being taken away. i his until they left. i walked in and everyone went quiet. they were standing near the door watching sam being taken away. "y'all have staring problems." i said. "y/n! what is going on?" natalie asked. i didn't even look at her, just kept walking. "where are you going? why is sam being taken away?" "natalie." i yelled. "i promise you i will tell you later, but right now i can't waste any time." "just tell me what he did!" "not now! for god sakes natalie please! just this once, can you just trust me?" she nodded and i left the school. i was shaking so much. i went to his mom's house. i knocked like a manic. "what do you- y/n what are you-" "it's your son. he's in police custody." she grabbed her keys and said, "let's go." it was awkward in the car. "they found the gun." she said suddenly. my eyes widened. "they found it?! how? when?" "when he went to school a couple of days ago. i don't know what took them so long to find out it was him." "is that why they took him?" "it has to be. they have nothing else on him." i sighed and sat back. i started to shake again. "hey, all you have to do, is tell the truth and all of this will go away." "it's not that easy. why do you think i didn't come forward the day sam killed my father? it's a hard and scary story to tell. he was willing to wait until i was ready and it made me happy. it's not like he didn't care if they found out about it." "remember it was self defense." "yes, i know, but if they found out about that then they will start asking questions." she sighed. "they will only help you." "like i said, it's not that easy to talk about." we finally got to the police station. "where's my son?!" kirsty yelled. "ma'am, what seems to be the issue?" an officer approaches. "they took my boy. sam hurley." i sat there waiting. i zoned out for a minute. she came back. "can we see him?" "no, they're asking him some questions right now."
*sam's pov*
locked up in a dark room. they start circling around me, then finally one of them sits down in front of me. "do you know why you're here?" "no, but i'm pretty sure you're gonna tell me huh?" i started shaking my leg. "do you know who this is?" they showed me a picture of y/n's dad's dead body. i gulped and answered. "no." i said. "this man was murdered." "clearly." i said. all i had to do was keep my cool. "do you know who this is?" they showed me a picture of y/n. she looked so beautiful. "yeah, that's y/n." "what do you know about her?" "she's just a nice girl. she's...happy." i said. of course, i didn't sound convincing. she isn't happy. i don't think she's even been happy. "you were at her house the night her father was murdered." "i was there for a project for school. we both were obviously." "when we came, no one was home. where did you two go?" i sighed. "we went to my place." "what for?" "i dont know. we just hung out. nothing more." he sits back in his seat. "do you know what this is?" he took out the gun. it was in a ziplock bag. i froze. they found the murder weapon. "uh, a gun?" i said trying to act stupid. "this gun was found
in your room." i didn't know what to say. i froze.

to be continued...
vote and comment :)