Lie, Lie, Lie

i had to pull myself together. for my friends, family and for sam. my mom came knocking on the door. "what do you want?" i asked quietly. "please, don't tell me that you have anything to do with your father's death?" i had a shocked look. "what the hell kinda question is that?" i asked getting up. she sighed. "you don't seem so upset that he passed." "people deal with grieve differently you know? and he freakin abused me, mom." "don't start with this nonsense!!" she yelled. "look! look at arms!!" i yelled. "look at my body!" i said taking off my shirt. "cuts, scratches, and bruises! all from a man i thought loved me!" i yelled. "y/n i-" "don't. don't even try it. i've been telling you for the longest time and now you give a crap? i'm leaving." i said grabbing my bag. i ran out of the house, not knowing where i would be going. i just walked, crying again. i've cried so much this week, it's unbelievable. i walked to the park and sat on the bench. i looked up at the sky. it was really pretty. i looked back down at my scars, getting flashbacks of my father hurting me, but then i thought of sam. sam coming to my rescue, saving me from that monster and because of him, i'm free. free from getting hurt like that again. he did what he had to do to protect me. as i was in my thoughts i heard someone yell my name. i looked up and saw natalie with tears in her eyes.

to be continued...
sowwy it's short :/
vote and comment plz :)
opinions are important