Break It Off

i woke up to a pounding on my window. i thought it was a tree so i ignored it, but it kept getting louder and louder. i groaned and opened my curtains. "sabrina? the hell are you doing here?" "i came to check on you, baby." she said climbing through the window. i sighed and realized that i never ended things with her. "look, right now really isn't the time. it's 3am." "you look....awful." she said. "yes, i am aware. now, please get out." "no, what the hell happened to you? you look so dehydrated and you got skinner." she actually looked worried. "i haven't been myself lately." "is it because of y/n being in a coma?" she asked laughing. i then realized that she still is a snake ass bitch. i huffed. "yeah actually. i've just been really worried and i'm praying that she pulls through." she looked at me confused. "you're still hooked up on that girl? you're kidding right?" i know she's messed up, but this was beyond. "are YOU kidding? someone we know is in a coma and could possibly not make it. why wouldn't you be worried?" i asked crossing my arms. "this is karma. she made a girl kill herself remember?" "she didn't mean for her to kill her self you know? it's not like she bullied her repeatedly. she literally did one prank on the girl and it ruined her, that's it. you can't talk. after that incident, you STILL bully people like it's cool when it's not." she scoffed. "what happened to the bad boy sam? the sam that didn't care about other people's feelings or needs? what the hell happened to you? ever since you met y/n, you've been totally different." "and i'm freakin glad! if it wasn't for y/n i wouldn't have opened my eyes to see, that people are actually hurting and other people have feelings too. being a bully isn't cool and it never will be. one day i hope you will see that." she sighed. "okay. i'm so sorry babe." she tried to hug me, but i pushed her away. "the hell?" she said. " sabrina, we can't do this anymore." "why? because of her?!" "yep, it's because of her." she laughed. "and what if she doesn't make it? what if she DIES sam?!" "i don't know need those thoughts in my head right now, sabrina." "i'm just being realistic here. if she's gone, you're gonna come right back to me." "out." "what?" i chuckled. "get the hell out of my house." she jumped out of the window. i shut the window and sat on my bed. i sighed and cried again. why am i such a cry baby? "i need to stop crying." i said laughing at myself. i got in bed, hoping to get some sleep.
*weekend*
i woke up at about 10am. i sat up and looked at my phone. i went to y/n's contact and started reading our text messages.
*messages*
sam: you ready for first period with me again?
y/n: haha nope 👎
sam: you love it. i make it exciting.
y/n: nah, you make it hell
sam: you don't mean that
y/n: oh, but i do bb
sam: you can't call me bb and not make me all happy
y/n: cute cute
sam: put me that as your contact
y/n: haha no way
sam: i'll steal your phone and change it. watch
y/n: we will see. see you at school❤️
sam: cya there cutie🤗
i read them and began to tear up. gosh, i miss her so much. i wish i had another chance. i got up and began my day.

to be continued...
vote and comment :)