Play It Cool

"what are we gonna do?" i whispered. "we wait, until they leave." "yes sir?" i heard his mom say. "we're here to see your son, sam." "uh of course i'll get him. please come in." as soon as they went in the house, sam grabbed my hand and ran to the bus stop. "sam?" "yeah?" "you're gonna have to face them sooner or later." he sighed. we walked in the bus and everyone immediately started staring at us. "just play it cool, okay?" he whispered and i nodded. we walked to the back of the bus and sat down. "its gonna be worse at school." i said putting my hands in my face. "it will be fine, just stick with me." i put my head on his shoulder. just gotta play it cool until the day is over.
*kirsty pov*
i walked up to sam's room but he wasn't there. "i guess he left for school already." i said confused. "did he come downstairs?" they asked. "no, which is odd." they searched in his room and found a gun. "did you know that your son had a gun?" "no way." sam did tell me he killed a man. gosh, what have you gotten yourself into son?
*y/n's pov*
we walked into school and i was right, it is worse than the school bus. i walked to my locker trying to not make eye contact with anyone. "hey, y/n, really sorry about your dad." a random girl said. "thanks." i don't wanna be known as the girl who lost her dad. "hey." "hey, i-" it was jackson. what the hell does he want now? "leave." "i just wanted to say-" "leave!" he sighed and walked away. "hey y/n." "hey natalie." "hey, how's it going?" "great." i felt bad for keeping everything from natalie, but i know she will tell me or maybe force me to go to the police because it was self defensive, but i'm not ready to put out my story. "how you been holding up?" "i've been okay." she looked at me weirdly. "i wouldn't be okay when my dad just died." "of course i'm upset, but i'm here to learn." she nodded. "see you next period." i waved.

to be continued...
vote and comment :)
sry it's short