Shattered Again

we arrived at the school. sam quickly got out. i sighed and walked in as well. the halls were empty. i grabbed my stuff and walked over to his locker. "so what did you tell them?" i asked hoping for an answer. "the truth." he said shutting the locker. he started to walk away when i yelled, "what the hell did i do to you? why are you all of a sudden shutting me out? you've told me that you care about me. was that a lie?!" i yelled. he just stood there. "you don't love her! you don't love sabrina and i know that for a fact." i yelled crying. "you used me! you used me for your stupid little revenge game." he yelled walking towards me. "what the hell are you talking about?!" "in class! you told me to kiss you and when i asked why you told me because you wanted to get back at sabrina. you know that i don't do good when it comes to being used! you fucked with my feelings!" "sam....i'm so sorry. i thought-" "you thought what? that it was nothing?" "no, i thought you didn't feel that way." he smashed his hand on the locker. "gosh, y/n! what sucks is that you're right! i don't love sabrina. i used her to get back at you and god was it torture! having to kiss that snake." "so you did this knowing how i would feel? how does this make you any better?! you're just like the rest of them. hurting me over and over again just to make a point! i saw you kiss her at your house." "what the hell were you doing at my home?" i sighed and crying again. "i needed help! comfort! someone i thought i could trust, but no one was there! i felt alone and abandoned while you were out getting revenge!" "you did the same thing!" he yelled. "you knew what i was going through!" "and you know what i have BEEN through!" i sighed and screamed. "HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT IT WOULD HURT YOU SO MUCH?" he stood there quietly. "you.....did this to me...? with her?" i cried. "y/n i'm sorry okay? i know what i did was wrong." "do you?" i walked out of the school. i didn't get the car. "y/n!" kirsty yelled. i kept walking. this is the last time someone hurts me.

to be continued...
vote and comment ;)