Stay Strong, Sam

*sam's pov*
i didn't sleep at all. i cried all night. i've never cried so much before in my life. i didn't wanna go to school, i just can't go to school. "sam?" my mom said. i didn't even look at her. "get ready for school, okay?" "do i have to?" i asked. "you gotta be strong. for her at least." i sighed and got up. "fine." she left. i got up and got ready for another day in hell. and this time without y/n.
*school*
i walked in without making eye contact with anyone. "sam." i turned to see natalie. "yeah?" "where's y/n?" i froze. "y-you didn't watch the news?" she cocked her head confused. "oh shit. uhhh, listen, y/n is not doing well right now." "what do you mean? i've been texting her and trying to work things, but she's not answering." i sighed and tried not to cry. "see that's the thing. i'm gonna just say it." she nodded. i could tell that she was scared. "she attempted suicide." she froze and then punched my shoulder. "hey! what was that for?" "for lying and joking about something serious. tell me the truth." she made this so hard. i teared up again. "sam...?" "she's in the hospital. in a coma." she bursted out in tears and ran to the bathroom. everyone started to look at me. i shut my locker and started to walk until i was pushed to the ground by jackson. "what the hell did you do?" he asked. "what the hell are you talking about man you pushed me!" i yelled getting up. "why is y/n dead?" he yelled crying. "she's not dead! she's in a fucking coma!" "it's your fault." i wasn't even gonna deny it because it was my fault that she's in that hospital bed right now. "have a good day, jackson." i said leaving. school is hell. everything and everyone is hell. i will never forgive myself if she doesn't make it.
*school ends*
i haven't seen natalie all day and i'm starting to worry. "hey sam." "oh natalie! i was just thinking about you." "oh were you?" i nodded and she smiled. "why?" she asked. "why what?" "why were you thinking about me?" "because i didn't see you all day and i got worried." she nods and smiles. "will y/n make it?" she asked with a tear. "i sure hope so, natalie. all we can do is pray." she nods and starts crying. i hugged her. it seemed like the nicest thing to do at a time like this. "i should've been there for her." she cried in my shoulder. "hey, don't blame yourself for a second, okay?" "it's hard not to." i sighed. "i know." we sat there in each other's arms. i realized what i was doing and pulled away slowly. "i should head home." she said. "yeah, i'll see you tomorrow?" "yeah." instead of going home, i went straight to the hospital. i arrived and went to her room. there she was. laying there. she looks so lifeless. i sat next to her and cried. "i'm sorry that i wasn't there for you when you needed me the most. i fucked up so bad this time. i never meant to hurt you, y/n. never. if you don't get through this, then i'm never forgiving myself. i just want you back. please, come back." i was talking as if she can hear me, but apart of me was hoping she could hear me. i left the hospital with tears. i looked at the nurse and said, "i'll be leaving now." i said shaking. they look like they felt bad for me, but i didn't care. all that matters right now is y/n. nothing, but y/n.

to be continued...
vote and comment :)