Betrayal?

what was she even doing here? what does she want? "what do you want, sabrina?" sam asked. "you know exactly what i want." she said. she tried to kiss him, but he rejected. "you know we can't do this." "why? we are the prettiest people in school." "so?" "soooo, the prettiest people are always together." i tried so hard not to vomit. who does she think she is? she took jackson away from me! what more does she want? "not us." he said backing up. i don't know why, but i smiled so hard when he rejected her, it made me happy. "why? is it because of y/n. you guys have been spending an awful lot of time together." "no, no it's not that it's-" "do you even know what she did?" i gulped. please, don't tell me she would go that far. "what are you talking about?" "she made a girl kill herself." she did not. i couldn't take it anymore. i jumped out of the closet. "what the heck? what the heck is she doing here?!" she yelled. "me? what the hell are you doing here?" we both looked at sam. "look, i had no idea she was coming." "okay, but what is y/n doing here? in your closet? stalker much?" "shut the hell up." i said. "i think you should leave, sabrina. i'll see you tomorrow." sam said opening the door. "what about her?!" "just leave, okay?" she whispered, "this isn't over." and walked out. sam shut the door and turned to look at me. "why was she here?" he sighed and said, "i don't know i-" "don't lie to me! how does she know where you live? clearly, you guys have some history together that i didn't know about." "please, y/n not now. i promise, i will tell you, but right now is not the time." i chuckled. "whatever." "hey." he said. "what?" "what she said....is it true? did you make a girl kill herself?" i was hoping he forgot about that, but who could. "it was a stupid prank, that i pulled and the whole school found out because sabrina posted it everywhere. i didn't want it to come out, but it did. she ended up killing herself the next day." i sat down and cried. i thought he was gonna tell me what a horrible person i am, but instead he comforted me which i was shocked about. "it's okay." he said hugging me. "what are you talking about? why did i pull such a stupid prank?" "when was it?" "like two years ago." he sighed. "don't you hate me now?" "i could never." i looked at him confused. how can he not hate me? " we should head to bed." i said. he nodded and we got in bed. i looked up at the ceiling thinking about how in a week my life completely changed forever. all because of sam? "hey, stop thinking." he said looking at me. "it's hard not to." "get some rest. we got school tomorrow. i can take you home so you can get some clothes." "thanks." "no problem." "no, i mean, thanks for everything. you've been nothing, but a kind soul." i said smiling. he chuckled. "anything for you, princess." "goodnight." "night." and just like that, we fell asleep.

to be continued....
vote and comment :)