Awkward

i turned the corner and bumped into someone. "gosh! watch where you're-" i looked up and saw him. jackson. "hey y/n" he said trying to help me up. i jerked my hand away and stared at him. "don't touch me." i said. "still mad huh?" he said putting his hands in his pockets. i looked at him with disbelief. "of course i'm still freakin mad! you cheated on me with my best friend!" i yelled. he looked down and said, "look, i'm sorry. i really am. please, give me a chance to explain myself." "explain? did you really just say that?!" i yelled in his face. "come on! we had something special and-" "had. we HAD something special, but you decided to screw it all up. don't ever talk to me again." i said walking away. "you still want me!" he yelled. i stopped and turned around. i marches over towards him and slapped him. "eat that, punk!" i said walking away. that actually felt really good. "hey, hey hey!" i turned to see natalie. "hey..." i said upset. "i'm so glad you did that!" she cheered. "he deserves way worse." "yeah, i guess." "hey? you okay?" she asked concerned. "why does part of me actually want to know why he did what he did?" i said with tears in my eyes. "oh y/n" she said hugging me. "look, school is almost over. you think you'll be able to make it through?" "yeah! i'll be okay." i said chuckling. i went into my next class. the last class of the day. algebra 2. i hate math with a passion. i walked in and sighed super loud. "are you everywhere?!" i said walking towards sam. "well, we are classmates." he said with a smile. "ugh!" i said walking towards natalie. "what's going on between you two?" she smiled. "nothing, he's just an ass." i said sitting down next to her. "you're sweating." she said. "it's really hot in here." "why don't you take off your hoodie?" she asked. "n-no i can't and i don't want to." she sighed. "you always do that. you need show your arms or wear shorts anymore like you used to. girl, it's summer and it's super hot." she said. i gulped. "yeah, i know, but i like wearing long jeans and hoodies." "in this weather?" she questioned. i looked around and caught sam's eye. he looked away as soon as possible. he's so freakin annoying. "class is about to start." i said facing the teacher. i know she's concerned, but at some point imma have to tell her. tell her what's really going on.

to be continued....