The Ex

class went by a lil faster than i thought. only 5 mins left. "hey y/n" said Sabrina. i rolled my eyes and turned to her. "what?" "how's jackson?" she said as people start laughing. i cleared my throat. "i don't know." i said softly. "aw poor you. do you know why he cheated on you?" she said while people were watching. sam looked at me with a worried face. "no, i-i don't know why he-" she cut me off and said "because you could've give him what he wanted!" she yelled. "you're sad, babygirl and pathetic." she said getting up and coming towards me. i looked down and stood up facing her. "ooooo" the class said. "oh? now you wanna face me?" she said. "why are you doing this?" i whispered in her face. "because i want to." she whispered back. i felt anger and tears. i didn't know what to do. everyone was laughing at me. i took my bag and ran out of class starting to silently cry. you know, for once, i wish that the teacher was in there, but at the same time what would they do? sit there and let it happen? yep, that's what they would do. "y/n!" i heard behind me and i stopped and turned around. it was sam. "what do you want?!" i yelled. "are you okay?" he asked. "yes, i'm amazing. thanks for asking!" i said starting to walk away. i went to the bathroom and started crying. ugh! this is only the first day. what the heck? school literally just started. i freakin hate everything and everyone. i heard the bell ring. gotta get ready for the next class. i walked out of the bathroom and people started staring at me as if i had a disease. "what?!" i yelled at everyone in the hallway. everyone stopped talking and stared. "gosh!" i said and wakes to my locker. "hey." i hit my head and the locker. "ouch!!" i yelled. i turned and saw sam....again. "crap, sorry! i didn't mean to scare you." he said. "gosh sam! get a clue!" i yelled in his face. "hey, chill. i just wanted to check on you." he said worried. i laughed. "to check on me? really? seriously, leave me alone. stop trying to be friends with me because it's not-" "what the heck did i do to you that makes you so cold towards me?" he said defensive. "you're a boy." i said. his eyes widened. "oh so because i have a penis between my legs, you hate me for it?" he asked. i looked at him and rolled my eyes, i shut my locker. "y/n..." he said with a little sadness in his voice. "sam, leave me alone okay?" i said and walked away. i turned a corner and bumped into someone. "ugh! gosh, watch where you're-" i looked up and saw him. jackson. "hey y/n."

to be continued.....