Finds Out Everything

i walked out of class when the bell rang. "so your place?" sam asked. i turned and looked confused. "what?" "to do the project." he said. "oh, uhhh i don't know about that." i said nervously. "awh, is y/n finally nervous around me?" he said smiling. "in your dreams, jawline." i said laughing. "we can't do my place because my mom is having some family dinner party that i do not want to attend." "oh, i see. sure, my place tonight." i said. wth? so stupid! my dad might do something. "sweet, number?" he asked taking out his phone. i looked at his face. "gosh, so you can text me the address, i'm not tryna get with you, shortcake." he said. i scoffed. "fine." we exchanged numbers and went our separate ways. "y/n!" i turned to see natalie running towards me. "hey." "what did i just see?!" she yelled. "uhhh" i said confused. "did you guys just exchange numbers?" she asked out of air. "uh, yeah, but only because we have to do a school project together." "still! you still swooped numbers girly!" she said excited. "shhh, keep your voice down! don't wanna attract..." i slowly lost focus on natalie and looked at what was going on behind her. "is jackson talking to sam again?" i asked myself. "what?" natalie asked turned around. "oh crap!" natalie said.
*their conversation*
"i told you to stay away from her if you know what's good for you." jackson said. sam smiled and said, "sorry, but i just can't stay away from that cutie." jackson looked super mad. like super pissed off. "listen, you gonna block her number and then your gonna stay the hell away from her." he said pointing at sam's chest. "pffff, no." sam said. jackson's eyes widened. "no?"
*y/n pov*
i walked over to them both. "what the heck is going on?" i asked. "stay out of this, princess." sam said staring at jackson. "hey! this is about me, right? i deserve to know-" "i said stay out of it." sam said seriously. "gosh! would you two idiots tell me what the hell is going on?!" i yelled. before i knew it, jackson picks up sam by his shirt and slams him into the lockers. "you're messing with the wrong one, pal." jackson said. "dude! get off of me!!" sam yelled. "stay away from her!!" jackson yelled in his face. "or what? you gonna slap me on the wrist and put me in timeout?? why the heck do you care anyway?! aren't you the one that cheated on her with her best friend?!" sam yelled. everyone in the halls gasped. no one knew the real reason why me and him ended until now. "what did you just say?" jackson asked. "i said you cheated, you little dumbass!!" sam yelled. jackson dropped sam on the floor and looked at me. "you be telling people? WHY DID YOU TELL PEOPLE?" he yelled in my face. "because everyone needs to know the truth!" i yelled back. he looked around and noticed that we were being watched by everyone. he left without another word. sam stood up and said, "yep, showed him." "the hell is wrong with you?" i asked him angrily. "what are you talking about?" "why did you say that?" "that that cheating son of a motherless goat cheated on you?" he asked. "yes!! that's private!" i yelled in his face. "you said you wanted everyone to know the truth." "yeah, but-" i stopped and looked confused. i didn't tell sam that jackson cheated. "how did you even know about that?" "what?" he asked confused. "that jackson cheated on me?!" i yelled. "oh uhhhh." i turned around and saw natalie slowly walking away. "oh no! where do you think you're going?!" i yelled. "to my locker?" she said acting innocent. "natalie, don't play dumb." "okay, so i might've told him that you've been hurt before and i didn't wanna see you get hurt again and basically said that you were cheated on." "how did he know it was jackson?" i asked. "i told him you've had only one boyfriend." i sighed annoyed. "ugh! natalie, when will you keep your mouth shut?" "i'm sorry i-" "dave it okay? it's whatever." i said waking away. now everyone knows the truth. why am i not happy about it? natalie can never keep a secret to save her life. and the project tonight, how will that go? i really hope my dad will be asleep, but what if he isn't? what will happen?
to be continued..
don't forget to vote :)
don't forget to comment either :)