Detention

i walked up to jackson while he was at his locker."who the heck do you think you are?" i asked him angry. he chuckled and said, "what are you even talking about?" "sam. you told sam that i was trouble." "sweetie, didn't we talk about this last night?" he asked. "i could tell in his face that he didn't wanna tell me something and i bet you know what it is." "you mean that little incident 2 years ago? trust me, we aren't on good terms, but i wouldn't tell someone something so personal." he said with a serious face. why am i believing what he's saying? "okay then." i said and walked away. "what, that's it? no kiss goodbye?" he yelled across the hall and of course everyone heard. "you know you wanna." he yelled again. i don't have time for this bullcrap. i kept walking to my locker. "hey y/n." "hey natalie." i said shutting my locker. "are you okay?" "never better." i said walking away. "hey, if you're still upset about our conversation last night then-" "i could care less about that." i said still walking to class. yay, science class with sam. i saw sabrina in my spot next to sam. i walked over. "really?" i asked. "what, is this your chair?" she asked rudely. "yes. that's my chair." "funny, i don't see your name on it." she said chewing bubble gum. i rolled my eyes and sat somewhere else. "hey." sam said sitting next to me. "what do you want, hurley?" i asked with a fake smile. "to sit next to you." he said winking. "wow, i'm flattered." "as you should, cutie." i rolled my eyes again. "you love rolling your eyes don't you?" "only when i'm annoyed or talking to someone i don't like." i said smiling. "soooo, what about me?" "you're both." he laughed. class started finally. "okay, class today we will be doing a project, so i will be calling people to partner up." "ugh." i groaned out loud. "that was unnecessary." the teacher said. i rolled my eyes and listened. "y/n and sam, you will be partners." "ahhhh what the fuck?!" i yelled. "language!" the teacher yelled. "come the heck on? why am i with this idiot?" i asked. "ouch." sam whispered. "y/n your partner is sam hurley and that is final!" she yelled. "gosh! this is bullshit!" i yelled. "all right! detention for you after school." "you're kidding?" she stopped and stared at me. "does it look like i'm kidding." i sighed and said "no." "good, now let's continue." "wow, some show that was." sam whispered. "don't speak to me." "well, we are partners right?" i sighed. "we can't work on the project tonight, i have detention." "guess we gotta be together." i looked at him in confusion. "aye miss!" sam yelled. "sam, what are you doing?" i whispered. "just watch." he said back. "why do i really gotta work with this little idiot? she's super annoying and never shuts up." he said. wow, thanks sam. "i'm sorry mr. hurley but my decision is final." "just change it, lady it's not that hard." he said. "mr. hurley, i suggest you shut your mouth." "nope, i suggest you get me a new partner." he said. "all right, detention. i'm done with this behavior. y/n is your partner and that final." she yelled. "annnnd boom." he whispered. "you got detention for me?" i asked. "yeah, anything for you, cutie." he winked. "stop calling me that." "you want sweetheart instead?" he asked. "shut the heck up." i said laughing. he's annoying, but also kinda sweet. probably part of his little game that lures other girls into his bed. don't know for a fact, but definitely gets girls some way. i feel like he thinks he can get me, like i'm his next target. well, i'm so happy that i'm not like those types of girls, plus i learned my lesson the first time. never trust boys.

- to be continued
don't forget to vote :)