The Pain

i arrived home. "dad? i'm home." i said locking the door. i walked in the living room to see him in the couch looking at a bottle of beer. "dad?" i said. "where the hell have you been?" he asked looking at me as if he was going to kill me. "you told me i could-" he cut me off. "i didn't tell you that you could do anything so don't you dare lie to me!" he yelled. i froze. "d-dad i called you before leaving school and-" before i could finish my sentence he threw the beer bottle nearing hitting me. i screamed in fear. "DONT EVER LIE TO ME!" he said walking to the kitchen. "w-what are you doing?" i asked crying. he came back with a small knife. i froze in fear. i snapped out of it and backed up to the nearest wall. "dad? whatever you think you're about to do please-" "shut up!" he said coming towards me. he took my arm and looked at me. "you wanna know what happens to girls who lie? to girls who disobey?" he asked. he took the knife and cut a big cut in my arm. i screamed in pain and started crying uncontrollably. i sunk to the floor as blood was dripping down my outfit. "next time you'll learn." he said walking away. i don't know how long i sat there and cried but it felt like hours. i finally got up and went to the bathroom to clean my wound. my mom is never home, she's always at work and when i try to tell her what's going on, she doesn't believe me and tells me to never bring up the topic and she SEES my cuts and bruises. started to think that my mom doesn't care about me anymore. just her and her stupid marriage. i went to my room and cried. i took painkillers for the wound. i got a text from natalie.
N: hey can we talk?
You: about what?
N: about what happened. i'm really sorry. i guess i got under your skin.
You: it's fine, just a stupid argument.
N: are you sure?
You: yes, but i have to go to bed
N: so early? it's only 7
You: i'm just tired. we will talk tmr
N: fine goodnight
i turned off my phone and cried myself to sleep. i should tell someone like an adult, but then my dad would go to jail and my mom will probably not even know considering the fact that she's always at work. who will watch over me? i'm only 15 for christ sakes. i shouldn't have to go through this. i don't know who to go to or what to do. i can't even tell my best friend. gosh, what am i going to do?

to be continued...