Act Normal

*sam's pov*
i woke up next to y/n. she looks so peaceful sleeping. i got up and got ready for school. "you're leaving?" she asked with a raspy voice. "did i wake you?" "no." i smiled. "why can't we just not go to school today?" "you stay here. you need to rest more than i do." she smiled and put her face in the pillow. "sam! school bus!" i heard my mom yell. "coming! i think you gotta text your mom that you're okay." she rolled her eyes. "whatever. it's not like she cares." i looked at her confused, expecting answers, but she wouldn't give them to me. "it's nothing. if anyone asks about me just say i'm sick or something." "will do." "sam!" "coming mom!" i yelled annoyed. she laughed. "when you come back home, i won't be here." i frowned. "don't give me that." she said smiling. she got up with her arms out. "you wanna hug?" i asked. "i know you wanna hug me." i rolled my eyes and hugged her. "thank you, for everything." she whispered. i hugged her tightly. "no problem. "sam if i have to-" mom burst through the door. "really mom?" "sorry." she said leaving. we both laughed. "see ya later." she said. "yeah...see ya." and i left.
*school*
yay, i'm back at hell. "sam!" i turned and saw natalie with tears in her eyes. "are you okay?" i asked. "where's y/n? is she okay? did you talk to her? is she at school yet?" "woah woah woah. one question at a time." she sighed. "it's all over the news." "what's all over the news?" "her dad is dead." i felt my stomach drop. i gulped and said, "what?" "you didn't watch the news?" "who watches the news?" i asked nervously laughing. "everyone is talking about it. everyone knows that he's a drunk. they're saying he was murdered." i coughed. "sam? what's going on? where's y/n?" she asked suspiciously. "i have no idea where she is." "but didn't you guys have a project to start working on last night?" "yeah, we did, but she cancelled." "why would she do that?" "i have no idea." i was hoping all the questions were done. "do you think.......that." she stops herself. "do i think what?" "that y/n killed her father?" "no, why would she do that?" "i don't know. anyway, i need to get ready for class. see ya." and she walked away. "yo." it was the idiot jackson. when will i catch a break? "what?" i asked annoyed. "what happened to y/n's dad?" he asked. now we have everyone's attention. "how the hell should i know?" "you two had to work on a project last night, correct? so you probably have something to do with his death?" everyone opened their mouths. "dude, back off okay? i didn't do anything to the old man." i said nervously. gosh, i'm shaking. "you're shaking. got something to hide hurley?" i gulped. "leave me alone, jackson." "where is y/n anyway?" "are you that stupid? she just lost her dad last night, the girl is probably grieving." "i'm watching you, hurley." he shoved me and walked away. "why are you shaking?" i sighed and turned around. "natalie...." "maybe you do have something to do with y/n's sudden death." she said angrily. "why would i kill a man?!" i yelled. and again, got everyone's attention. "i don't know! you didn't think i noticed the way you were acting when i talked to you early? the nervousness in your voice, you shaking, you sweating a little?!" she yelled. i stopped. "look, this is all crazy for all of us, but i have nothing to do with his death. i wouldn't kill a man." i said walking away. too much stress. i shouldn't have came today, but wouldn't that be more suspicious? what if they find out it was me? gosh, what the hell am i going to do now?

to be continued...
vote & comment ;)