New Partner

i walked into class late. great, just what i needed! a tardy on the first day. someone kill me now. "Miss y/l/n, you're late." i rolled my eyes. "yeah, sorry teach." i said sitting down at a seat. sucks, that natalie isn't in this class with me.
*five mins later*
the door slams open. i looked up to see.....sam. "Mr. Hurley, you're 15 mins late." the teacher said crossing her arms. "who cares? it's the first day." he said. wow, sam really changed during the summer time. he used to be so nice and shy and now he has no respect for anyone. maybe because people gave him a hard time over the past few years. "please, sit somewhere." she said. he looked around for a place to sit. there were like a couple chairs open, it's not that hard to pick a place to sit. then he stopped and looked at me and started to smile. i gave him the death stare. he chuckled and sat right next to me. i sighed and put my hand on my face. i looked around and saw Sabrina, the most popular girl in school staring at me, as if she wanted to kill me. my history with that girl used to be good, but it's her fault we aren't friends anymore. "now that that's out of the way." the teacher said. "let's get to know each other." i sighed and banged my head on the table for everyone to hear. "yo, take it easy." i heard sam say. i looked up and rolled my eyes at him. "i'm going to call on someone to stand up and tell something about yourself." lord, kill me now. "who would like to go first?" sam stood up with confidence and looked at the class. "alright, mr. hurley." "hi, i'm sam hurley and as you can see, i've changed completely this summer." he said with a bright smile. i whispered, "yes, we can see that you stupid idiot." "what was that?" said the teacher. "um nothing." sam smiled and said, "would you like to stand up and say what you just said to the class?" he asked. "nope, i'm good." i said. "thank you, sam. um, y/n maybe you want to stand up and say something about yourself next since you have a lot to say." when will i learn to keep my big mouth shut? "fine whatever." i said standing up. "hi i'm y/n and uh, i literally have nothing to say about myself." i said rolling my eyes. "how about how you wanna have sam to yourself you little slut?" Sabrina said. everyone in the class stared. i cleared my throat and said "what the hell are you talking about?" "you know what i mean." she said staring at me. i looked away and rolled my eyes. i sat down and the teacher continued. some teacher. didn't even say anything about what just happened. "well, that was interesting." sam said smiling. "don't talk to me." i said quickly. "aw, why so mean?" he said with a sad face. i rolled my eyes and listened to the teacher. i want nothing to do with this idiot. or any boy. boys are pigs and lying, cheating bastards. after everything that happened, really think that i want anything to do with a boy?