Near Death Experience

after detention, i called my dad to let him know where i was.
you: dad?
dad: where the hell are you?!
you: i got detention. i have a project i have to do
dad: get your ass over here NOW!
*call ends*
i'm so scared i don't wanna go home. "hey." i can't go home. i will be killed. "hey?" gosh! think y/n think! "y/n!!" "ahh." i said snapping out of it. "are you okay?" sam asked. "yeah, i'm fine." "sweet. text me your address. see ya later." crap! crap, crap, crap! i ran home as fast as i could. "dad?" i yelled, but no response. i texted sam my address and prayed to God that everything will go fine. "where the hell have you been?" i heard. he was walking slowly down the stairs. "i-i told you i got detention." i stuttered. "for what, exactly?" he asked leaning over the railing. "my attitude." "so you're giving attitude at school huh?" he said walking towards the kitchen. "you're lucky i'm not gonna use a knife today, because i don't really feel like it." he said turning around with a nasty grin. "w-what are you gonna do to me?" i asked trying not to cry. "upstairs. now." he said walking up the stairs. "please, don't! i thought we were—" "UPSTAIRS NOW!" he yelled. i walked upstairs in my bedroom. "you wanna know what happens to girls who act up in school?" he said taking a belt. "no, i don't wanna know." i said firmly. "then you shouldn't have give attitude." he said whipping my side. i screamed in pain. he whipped me again and again. suddenly, he stopped and looked at me crying my eyes out. "clothes off." i looked at him in disbelief. he's never done that before. "what? no way-" he slapped me. "DO I LOOK LIKE IM KIDDING?!" he yelled in my face. i cried harder. "oh, don't be such a freakin baby!! do what i told you to!" i froze, but realized that if i don't move, i will be beat again.
*sam's pov*
i walked over to y/n's house. she seems cool, but she also seems like she hates my guts. she looks like she's hiding something, something that has been bothering her. it must suck. i arrived and knocked on the door, but no answer. i tried to open the door and shockingly it wasn't locked? i heard screaming and cries. i got scared. maybe, she's having an argument with her dad about the detention? "please dad no!!" i heard. okay, now i feel like i should do something, but what? the cops? that's the smartest thing to do, but i wanted to try something of my own.
*y/n pov*
i slowly took off my clothes until i was in bra and underwear. i was crying like i've never cried before. was my dad really gonna.....rape me? i never thought it would come to this. i wanted to die. i wanted to end it all. this pain was too much to bare.
*sam's pov*
i slowly walked upstairs and saw y/n half naked with her dad holding a belt. i walked downstairs and looked for a weapon. i grabbed a knife and tried to not make any noise. i ran in and got a good slice on his arm to make him drop the belt.
*y/n's pov*
i got on the bed and prayed for a miracle that's never gonna come. i put my pillow in my face and heard a big groan. i looked up to see sam? what the hell? how did he get here? "sam?!" i yelled in happiness. "who the hell are you?" my dad said angrily. "the fucking muffin man, bitch!" he said. my dad was trying to fight sam, hurt him. "stop!" i yelled. my dad managed to push sam on the floor and turned to look at me. "you!! you caused all of this!!" he yelled. suddenly, sam jumped on his back, trying to get him down. "go!! i got this!!" he yelled. i got up as fast as i could. i stopped when i heard a big bang. i saw my dad walk towards me super super pissed off. "you're gonna pay! you are going to pay! i will kill you." he said walking towards me. i was backed up on a wall, nowhere to go. i thought this was the end of me, until i heard gunshots....

to be continued...
don't forget to vote and comment ;)