Cover up

i closed my eyes when i heard the gunshots. when i opened them i saw my dad tumble to the floor. i looked across the room to see sam looking at my dad's body holding the gun. "s-sam?" i said starting to cry. "y/n, it's over. it's all over now." i stood there speechless. "you killed him. y-you murdered someone...." i stuttered. suddenly, someone knocked on the door. "anybody home?" i heard. "shit." sam whispered. "how is anyone here?" i asked. "the neighbors probably heard the shots and called the cops." he said panicking. "sam, it's okay, we can tell them-" "no!" he yelled, "we won't tell them anything! come on!" he said grabbing my arm. "w-why the window?" "y/n!" he yelled grabbing my shoulders. "we need to get out of here okay? just trust me, please." he said. i nodded my head. suddenly, the door busted open. "they're here." sam said. sam helped me out the window. "sam." i said. "talk later. right now just run." he said grabbing my hand. we ran as fast and far as we could. "sam!" i yelled. he stopped. "yeah?" he asked. "i'm running around half naked!" i yelled laughing. "oh crap. i didn't even notice." he said putting his hand on his face. "here." he said taking his jacket and shirt off. nice.....view? "oh um!" i yelled covering my eyes. he scoffs and gives it to me to put it on. my eyes widened. "really?" i asked shook. he rolled his eyes. "you need it more than i do." i smiled and put the shirt and jacket on. "where will we be going?" i asked. "home. my place." "but your mom-" "do you really think we are gonna camp out here? we're not gonna be homeless." he stops and looks at me. "what?" i asked. "uh, i have to tell my mom what happened." he said softly. "she can help. she will let you stay at my house, if i tell her the truth." he said. he grabbed my hand. "you're not alone, y/n. soon, all of this will be over." silence filled the air. he got closer. he wanted to kiss me, but i backed away. "we should keep walking." i said standing up. i know he's probably embarrassed and disappointed, but i didn't care. "we have a lot to talk about when we get home." i said. "i know we do." he said.
*sam's house*
"sam, hunny how was the-" his mom stopped talking as soon as she saw me. "i'll show you to my room. we will talk soon, mom." he said. we walked to his room. it was pretty big. "nice room." i said sitting down. "i'll get you some warm clothes, okay?" he said with a small smile. i nodded and smiled back. sam is a totally different person from 3 days ago. maybe there's something to it?
*sam's pov* i walked to my drawer to get some clothes for y/n. "here. sweats and a hoodie. hopefully, that's okay." "yeah, totally." she said smiling. i smiled back. "i'll be back soon." i went downstairs to talk to my mom. "okay, sam who is she?" my mom asked. "a girl?" "funny. now tell me what this girl is doing here. it's getting late." "i'm about to tell you something that will blow your mind." i said shaking. "sam? what's wrong?" she asked grabbing my hand. i looked up to her and said, "i think i saved a girl from death?" "not funny." she said turning around. "i'm serious." she looked at me and asked, "what happened?" "she was being abused and-" i stopped. i tear rolled down my face. "i killed her dad." "y-you what?" she asked in disbelief. "he was going to kill her if i didn't do something." "THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU SHOULD KILL!" my mom yelled. "i had no other choice!! it was either him or her." i yelled crying. i calmed down. my mom looked up behind me. i turned around and saw y/n listening to the conversation. "oh sweetie." my mom said walking over to her and giving her a hug. i sat there crying my eyes out. i never killed a man before. i was scared about what would happen next. how is her mother going to react when she hears a teenage boy killed her husband? and her daughter was almost raped? what will happen now?

to be continued....
don't forget to vote and comment your opinions ;)